Topic: Does George rock or is he rock?  (Read 4562 times)

Offline Grim Reaper

• The 4th Horseman, the Lord of Death
  • Lt.
  • Beyond the apocalypse
Does George rock or is he rock?
« on: December 13, 2011, 11:27:32 am »
The man has spoken and now we shall act!

Snickers@DND: If there is one straight answer in that bent little head of yours, you'd better start spillin' it pretty damn quick, or I'm gonna take a large, blunt object, roughly the size of Kallae AND his hat and shove it lengthwise up a crevice of your being so seldomly cleaned that even the denizens of the nine hells would not touch it with a 10-feet rusty pole

Offline Scottish Andy

• First Officer of the Good Ship Kusanagi
  • Lt. Commander
  • New and improved.
    • Starbase 23
Re: Does George rock or is he rock?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 03:31:29 pm »
I love how the painting behind George kept changing. :)

And he is right: Tweelight is a threat to us all.

<Really fast radio announcer's "advertisement small print" voice>

This message was approved by the Committee to Ridicule Twilight Even Though We've Never Read The Books or Watched Any of the Movies (CRTETWNRBWAM)

</Really fast radio announcer's "advertisement small print" voice>
Come visit me at:  www.Starbase23.net

The Senior Service rocks! Rule, Britannia!

The Doctor: "Must be a spatio-temporal hyperlink."
Mickey: "Wot's that?"
The Doctor: "No idea. Just made it up. Didn't want to say 'Magic Door'."
- Doctor Who: The Woman in the Fireplace (S02E04)

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 09:20:59 pm »
The man has spoken and now we shall act!

Whats stupid is the Trek vrs Star wars in its self! Bolth fiction bolth had influence to create a better world.  The whos better fight is totaly stupid.  We are all human well some may be klingon or wookie but most end up thinking like a human in the end!

I dont care if He is gay That should not be an issue though many think it so. If you fear gay you are a losser. The strong dont care about that they fear death or hurt on famaly members! If Gay is an issue well you need help.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 10:44:44 pm by Kreeargh »
Time for life!

Offline Grim Reaper

• The 4th Horseman, the Lord of Death
  • Lt.
  • Beyond the apocalypse
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 06:17:32 am »
Whats stupid is the Trek vrs Star wars in its self! Bolth fiction bolth had influence to create a better world.  The whos better fight is totaly stupid. 

Agreed!

We are all human well some may be klingon or wookie but most end up thinking like a human in the end!

owwwkay....

I dont care if He is gay That should not be an issue though many think it so. If you fear gay you are a losser. The strong dont care about that they fear death or hurt on famaly members! If Gay is an issue well you need help.

I won't even pretend that I can follow that. But I never said anything about George being gay, not that I mind - it's his choice. But even though I agree with gay not being an issue, the rest is rather weird... Or is it just me?
Snickers@DND: If there is one straight answer in that bent little head of yours, you'd better start spillin' it pretty damn quick, or I'm gonna take a large, blunt object, roughly the size of Kallae AND his hat and shove it lengthwise up a crevice of your being so seldomly cleaned that even the denizens of the nine hells would not touch it with a 10-feet rusty pole

Offline Starfox1701

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2011, 12:26:10 pm »
You know the one time in High school Ithought about doing a story mixing trek and star wars it was good guys VS bad guys not on universe against the other.

I vot death to sparklies!! ;D

Offline Kreeargh

• Retired.
  • Lt. Commander
  • Life is as is worth only what you learn from it!
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 12:33:13 am »
Whats stupid is the Trek vrs Star wars in its self! Bolth fiction bolth had influence to create a better world.  The whos better fight is totaly stupid. 

Agreed!

We are all human well some may be klingon or wookie but most end up thinking like a human in the end!

owwwkay....

I won't even pretend that I can follow that. But I never said anything about George being gay, not that I mind - it's his choice. But even though I agree with gay not being an issue, the rest is rather weird... Or is it just me?
No its me  I am tired of seeing CRAP talk. The old cant we all just get along comes in to mind.  The comment We are all human well some may be = the millions who show up as  vulcan or Voda.  to see Yoda or Spock talk about nothing and help sell products.  That is faith of fun. If they belive in the themes well thats another story?

You didnt say it but the video shows it and I have seen much hate talk about this .    Twilight fans   :knuppel2:

Time for life!