Topic: A Good Start  (Read 28395 times)

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
Re: A Good Start
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2013, 11:59:30 pm »
Thank you gentlemen, but I do not feel that my stuff is up to being published.  To say nothing about the various copyright problems I would run into. (Carter, Khan, Kane, etc...)

Anyways... I am taking questions for the next installment of Coast to Coast.  You can put it here, or in a private message.  I'll work it into the Intermission.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Captain Sharp

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • R. Lee Ermy for Prez, 2016!
« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2013, 09:02:04 pm »
Wasn't meaning this story, per se, but you write well enough to be published. I've read far worse from folk who wind up with trilogies and entire series.

Keep it up man. You have fans.

--guv
"Jayne?"

"Yeah?"

"You wanna tell me why there's a statue of you here lookin' like I owe him something?"

"Wishin' I could, Captain. "

Offline Grim Reaper

• The 4th Horseman, the Lord of Death
  • Lt.
  • Beyond the apocalypse
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2013, 01:28:07 am »
I scanned through 50 shades of Grey. I've read much much beter fanfiction then that steaming pile of crap. And the twilight series, what a load of crap is that! So I'm seeing guv's point here. Though I still feel that between Andy, Larry and him we'd have a proper reboot of Star Trek. Though I would want him to write a bit more Klingon as well ;)
Snickers@DND: If there is one straight answer in that bent little head of yours, you'd better start spillin' it pretty damn quick, or I'm gonna take a large, blunt object, roughly the size of Kallae AND his hat and shove it lengthwise up a crevice of your being so seldomly cleaned that even the denizens of the nine hells would not touch it with a 10-feet rusty pole