Topic: Not a story per se, I wanted to share it anyway ;)  (Read 3480 times)

Offline Grim Reaper

• The 4th Horseman, the Lord of Death
  • Lt.
  • Beyond the apocalypse
Not a story per se, I wanted to share it anyway ;)
« on: December 22, 2012, 05:48:42 am »
Holland vs the Netherlands
Snickers@DND: If there is one straight answer in that bent little head of yours, you'd better start spillin' it pretty damn quick, or I'm gonna take a large, blunt object, roughly the size of Kallae AND his hat and shove it lengthwise up a crevice of your being so seldomly cleaned that even the denizens of the nine hells would not touch it with a 10-feet rusty pole

Offline Captain Sharp

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • R. Lee Ermy for Prez, 2016!
Re: Not a story per se, I wanted to share it anyway ;)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 09:50:23 pm »
Greatest geography video ever!
"Jayne?"

"Yeah?"

"You wanna tell me why there's a statue of you here lookin' like I owe him something?"

"Wishin' I could, Captain. "

Offline Commander La'ra

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2013, 10:18:02 pm »
That...was pretty damn cool...
"Dialogue from a play, Hamlet to Horatio: 'There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.' Dialogue from a play written long before men took to the sky. There are more things in heaven and earth, and in the sky, than perhaps can be dreamt of. And somewhere in between heaven, the sky, the earth, lies the Twilight Zone."
                                                                 ---------Rod Serling, The Last Flight

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2013, 11:16:13 pm »
Love those videos, more info in 5 min than a school puts out in 5 weeks.

I didn't know for example that Napoleon wasn't really short but 5'-7" tall.
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,
   If aliens are real please let them know that I'm formally requesting asylum from the freakshow that is humanity."

Offline Grim Reaper

• The 4th Horseman, the Lord of Death
  • Lt.
  • Beyond the apocalypse
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 01:26:10 am »
yeah that 's why I wanted to share it. Sure none of the depth of the school programs off course but a nice and easy to remember intro nonetheless. Plus some good pr is always a bonus. :D What's weird is that I can't find an US one. Cause I know
Andy's
will be a different one than Larry and the guv's but since you all are not from Texas, the only US one does not fit.
Snickers@DND: If there is one straight answer in that bent little head of yours, you'd better start spillin' it pretty damn quick, or I'm gonna take a large, blunt object, roughly the size of Kallae AND his hat and shove it lengthwise up a crevice of your being so seldomly cleaned that even the denizens of the nine hells would not touch it with a 10-feet rusty pole