• Lt.
Star Citizen
« on: May 17, 2013, 04:32:59 pm »
Just check this out...

http://robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/

From the creator of Wing Commander and Freelancer,
and going to be released next year...

Star Citizen - What is It?

"But he isn't wearing anything at all!" (The Emperor's New Clothes)

Offline Hstaphath_XC

• The Official Bard of XenoCorp
  • XenoCorp® Member
  • Lt.
  • Captain, XC Hydran Squadron
    • The XC Bard's Corner
Re: Star Citizen
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 08:28:43 am »
HELL.  YES.

Gold ticket holder here and gold card pledge level as well.   I should have several already paid for game account codes to hand out when it launches, which I will offer here first.  8)
Hilaritas sapientiae et bonae vitae proles.

Offline maelstorm

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 01:08:58 pm »
i can't wait for this game. i wish i could opt in atm on kickstarter (in between jobs).  i still play once in a while all the wing commander games. I've been loving his games since they first rolled out.  As i started watching this vid i thought to my self time to dust off my saitek x52 sticks.. and wham there they are in the video.  he defiently thinks the same thing i do about pc gaming vs tablet/consoles.   This alone can help rejuvinate gaming on a pc.  I hope it's sucessfull and opens an eye on gaming and gaming platforms.

Well time to dig out my old disks and play wing commander series from beginning to end.  Then freespace .. then privateer (I think privateeer is basically the alpha consept stage of this game).

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 02:13:15 pm »
I am SO IN.

Regards,
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline Tulwar

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2014, 11:20:37 pm »
Looks like another incarnation of Eve.  That game was far less interesting and satisfying than my job.  I don't see how anyone could be obsessive-compulsive enough to play it.  This looks like more of the same.  Ho hum.
Cannon (can' nun) n.  An istrument used to rectify national boundries.  Ambrois Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Offline Tulwar

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 05:32:46 am »
On second thought, maybe this isn't going to be Eve.  I just haven't liked anything in the 21st Century, and it's hard for me to get excited.  Then, I'm getting old, and losing touch with the old stick and rudder.
Cannon (can' nun) n.  An istrument used to rectify national boundries.  Ambrois Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary