Topic: Star trek movie  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Star trek movie
« on: June 19, 2013, 09:57:12 am »
Hello all.

On my one week trip to Toronto, I see this pictures on a startrek DVD. The picture on the back trouble me. I don't remember see in Star Trek Resurrection (suppose to be the last tng movie) The Enterprise E been attack by Klingon bird of prey.

So unless m mistaking, Star Trek Resurrection was the last with TNG right?

I take that pictures at a HMV in Toronto, somewhere downtown  ::)

Offline TAnimaL

• Lt.
    • Combat Logs from the Cold Depths of Space
Re: Star trek movie
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 07:10:04 pm »
 :o

"Nemesis" was the last TNG movie, and there's no Klingon Bird of Prey in that one...
"Insurrection" was the second to last TNG, and no Klinks there either...
You have to go back to "Generations" to find a Bird of Prey firing on the Enterprise, and that was the 1701d, not the E in that DVD cover...

I thought at first it was a bad French translation of the work "insurrection," but that's the same fikkin word in both languages...

It's either the weirdest mis-labeled bootleg copy or the greatest fan film of all time! I'd be half tempted to buy that!

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 07:47:22 pm »
Yea, Nemesis was the last one. But on the picture (i know its a bit blurry, I should have check to see if it was good) you see its the Enterprise E, you can see another bird of prey over it, or another type of Klingon ship. So when I see that I just wonder where that screen shot  came from?

The 3 movies with the Enterprise E have no Klingon ship in it. Its not the Enterprise D since you can see another Klingon ship coming behind or over it. If its not the Enterprise, well I don't know what ship it is. It kinda look like a Excelsior class or Enterprise B, but  the Excelsior never deal with two bird of prey.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 11:26:00 pm »
And the image is a photoshopped image of the ENT-E superimposed over the ENT-D firing on the Bird of Prey right after Riker gives the order that kills the ENT-D...  :D "Deanna!  Take the Helm!  Get us out of orbit!"

Now from what I could make out of the cover, is that it's supposed to be all four TNG movies plus a bonus featurette, probably outtakes, bloopers, and Behind the Scenes interviews.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 06:25:36 am »
That weird, why would they do that?

I taught there was another Klingon ship, but its the cannon of the right wing of the bird of prey  ::)

Anyway case close  :police:

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2013, 12:19:42 pm »
I've seen this in stores in Ontario. It's the 4 TNG movies in a blu-ray set. Generations to Nemesis.
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel