Topic: What If The Borg Had Encountered The Doomsday Machine Before The Enterprise...  (Read 3436 times)

Offline Corbomite

• Commander

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
That is pretty cool looking
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
Thanks. I was thinking of assimilating a Shadow vessel from B5 just to see what it would look like.

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
I wonder who would win would the cutting beam work?Nice pics Corbo.

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
Thanks. I was thinking of assimilating a Shadow vessel from B5 just to see what it would look like.

Probably wouldn't look good.  The skin of the Shadow and Borg ships  look too similar from a distance.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
I wonder who would win would the cutting beam work?Nice pics Corbo.

The Borg assimilate to reach perfection. The DDM will attack anything getting close to it. The Borg would lose a lot of ship before adapting. But its assimilation is questionable, that would have to became a ship since the Borg want to assimilate other, not send a DDM to destroyed ships and planets. The machine was created to be a weapon, The Borg would assimilate it yes, but it would be part of them as a weapon.

Now I was thinking about the new Star Trek series they want to make. Or ask about the new timeline. What will happen to the DDM? Old Spock know about it and know how to destroyed it. Did he share that knowledge with his young self?

ST2 will not happen (Checkoff discovering the Botanic Bay on the planet, the Reliant captured by Khan and his men, getting the Genesis device, Spoke entering the chamber to "fix the engine" and ST3 David getting kill by Klingon on the Genesis planet. Also the probe from ST4. The Guardian of tomorrow, will they discover it? Or will Spoke (old one) will stop them? ST the motion picture, Vger? all that happen to Kirk, the Enterprise. Will those event happen in this time line? Cybok, Spoke brother, did he exist in this time line?

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
Oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiteeee.... nice one Corbo :)

Regards,
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.