Topic: U.S.S. Mandible NCC-4774  (Read 4670 times)

Offline Aramus

• Lt. Junior Grade
U.S.S. Mandible NCC-4774
« on: January 10, 2014, 01:18:33 pm »
 :D

Well I am sure that I was not around last time long enough to leave a lasting impression but I have been away for a while, normal real life issues taking priority.

I am now back, I have a new computer and the modelling bug is kicking in again now that I have the time. I was going to start all over again but I do have some unfinished work to get done 1st.

On completion of this model I intend to make some fresh new faces for the alien races, Klingon, Romulan, Cardassian, Ferengi and Borg. I have been reading the boards and it seems that some new alien ships would be welcomed more so than feds so that's where I will go when the mandible is done.

May need some help converting initially (as a reminder) but I think we are set.

I look forward to reading your comments and debating with you all.

Aramus.

Offline Aramus

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: U.S.S. Mandible NCC-4774
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 02:49:35 pm »
Another update.

I do apologize for the duration between updates, I am not going to give a time frame for this to get this finished. But rest assured as and when I can this will be done for you SFC guys  ;)
(I'm sure you can understand that being nearly 40 with a family etc etc its not very often i get the time to indulge myself enough to do my hobby :smitten:)

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 08:00:18 pm »
Looking good.
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,
   If aliens are real please let them know that I'm formally requesting asylum from the freakshow that is humanity."

Offline atheorhaven

• Lt. Commander
    • Mare Imbrium Shipyards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2014, 01:25:43 pm »
What format is it in currently?

I recently found my old SFC laptop image and should be able to convert it to .MOD.  It should be in a file format openable by 3dsMax 3.1, but I can work with a lot of formats including LWO.  (I converted across a lot of Mackie's old kitbashes back in the day and he was/is a Lightwave guy).
..ooOOoo..totally useless information..ooOOoo..

Mare Imbrium Shipyards - http://mareimbrium.webhop.net

Don't bother checking out my website for the most recent updates, because I've
been too lazy to update it!  Check Battleclinic!