Topic: Bloopers  (Read 2915 times)

Offline Captain Adam

• Lt.
Bloopers
« on: July 02, 2014, 12:14:40 pm »
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 02:57:58 pm by Captain Adam »
Odo :    
"Being accused of a crime is not a disgrace, Chief. Some of the great figures of history have shared the honour with you."
to O'Brien
DS9 : Tribunal

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Bloopers
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 12:44:07 pm »
Haha, I love it Adam. Good stuff.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 12:46:51 pm »
Yeah it makes you wonder. They actually pay people to keep track of this stuff just so they can disregard it.

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2014, 01:01:49 pm »
This is wonderful and will be used to shut any fanboi in an SFB versue Trek "canon" argument.  Thanks for the ammo.
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 02:24:01 pm »
Funny stuff... although the one I found the funniest, was also the one that wasn't accurate.

Just because they LOOK like D7s doesn't mean they are D7s.  I mean, the D7 is the Klingon TOS cruiser, the K'tinga looks like the D7... but it is not a D7....
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Corbomite

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 03:02:22 pm »
Well the one where Kirk switches uniforms could be written off too. So he went to his cabin before going to the bridge and swapped shirts. It's not like it changes from the hall to the briefing room or something.

Offline Vipre

• Commander
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 09:26:33 pm »
Fun. Some of them aren't really continuity errors though, the first for example. They don't say it's impossible to replace them, we already know that's not true, they say they have no way (at that moment) to do so which is true. Once they found a "fuel" source and got Voyager back to full power they could rock out replacements no problem.

A RL example would be my PCs. If they brick tomorrow I have no way to replace them. Three years down the road is another story.

Chekov's dual birthday isn't  one either as everything after 2233  falls outside the continuity of the prime universe. Prime Chekov's birth-year is 2244-45, JJ Chekov's 2240-41
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 12:00:57 am by Vipre »
Lapsed Pastafarian  
"Parmesan be upon Him"

"Dear God,
   If aliens are real please let them know that I'm formally requesting asylum from the freakshow that is humanity."

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 09:01:12 pm »
One another thing. In Star Trek Enterprise there was no Romulan war.

In TOS Kirk told that the Romulan war ocure an hundred years ago (Enterprise NX-01) they have no brig, no ship to ship communication. Well the NX have a brig and ship to ship communication.

Another stuff, in Voyager, seasons 4 with the ship that was suppose to been send from Star Fleet was the NX-01A. That was before startrek enterprise the NX-01.

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 10:15:16 pm »
There was no Romulan War because Enterprise was cancelled after the fourth season.  In the final season, they were definitely setting the stage for it.  Also, before TROST took over Trek, the 11th film was going to be about the Romulan War.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2014, 12:56:59 pm »
The Earth-Romulan (2156 to 2160) War should have taken place between the last two episodes of Enterprise.  The year of the last episode is the year the Federation should have been formed, yet it was only an Alliance that according to Troi would LEAD to the Federation.  The NX01 was decommissioned after 10 years (2151-2161)
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."