Topic: Merry Christmas To All Of You Old Nerds!!!  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Rolling

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Costume for my next play.
Merry Christmas To All Of You Old Nerds!!!
« on: December 15, 2014, 07:25:20 pm »
Hope all is well with you all. My daughter is now grown into a beautiful woman of 18 years. (she was just a babe when I was playing this game) Life is life with me. Y'all stay safe and be smart!

Rolling
Always chew more than you can bite.

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
Re: Merry Christmas To All Of You Old Nerds!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 07:37:37 pm »
Merry Christmas to you as well. 
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline Javora

• America for Americans first.
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 05:13:12 am »
I know the feeling, my our oldest daughter is a senior who just turned 17 not long ago.  I think my youngest daughter was just starting to walk when I started playing here, she's a Sophomore now.  Crazy how time flies and glad I'm not doing that ever again.

Backing off that tangent...  Hope everyone here has a fine Christmas and a wonderful New Year's.

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2014, 02:13:54 pm »
Kim!

Merry Christmas to you and yours also.

Wow, what is with all of you though, Mush in an other thread, announced his little girl getting married after finishing college, and Kim comes along, possibly passing the rolling pins to a younger version, Javora has kids that age also now? when did all these babies that you had to stop playing, just cause they had to eat or something lame like that, grow up?

I'm just as guilty, as I spend most of my time on factwitogle bragging about my grand kids. One is set to head to army basic this July.

all kidding aside, good to see ya again Kim, and as well for every one on these boards, I hope you have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and may the great bird of the galaxy fly up your nose.

Stephen

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Age

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2014, 06:05:00 pm »
Merry X Mas to you to.