Topic: WAKE THE F**K UP  (Read 4022 times)

Offline SSCF-Hooch

• Lt. Junior Grade
WAKE THE F**K UP
« on: February 24, 2015, 07:23:48 pm »
Jinn, you bastard... now that, that is done.

I have been missing the old days with all of you guys and gals (even Jinn, though he fits in both genders)  :coolsmiley:

Anyway, me and several others from the glory days of SFC and Eve-online are playing World of Tanks for the past 2 years. It is a fun game that plays kinda like SFC did. I wanted to stop by and offer you all a chance to come and join us in our clan at World of Tanks.   http://worldoftanks.com/

It is a free to play game and is rated in the top 5 of MMO's for the past 3 years. Being free to play is great, but you do get better results with a paid account.

It is very easy to get up to speed and even easier if you have the help of a clan.

Our clan is called "Unity Through Agression" I am under the name of Hooch_ and we have Wash from DOA, Mocton, War Sears and many others.

It would be very cool and fun to "get the band back together" so to speak.

Miss you all and the good old days, lets create so new ones!

Hooch

Offline Brush Wolf

• Lt. Commander
Re: WAKE THE F**K UP
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 10:54:33 pm »
I play WoT some, my handle is BrushWolf although I play WoWP more and I am also in the WoWS alpha. I am already associated with a clan through planes.

Here are a few approved videos of the two WoWS Beta Weekends we have had with a much larger population than Alpha has.

I have a short cameo in this one at 14:20 in my Fuso.

After the mess they made with WoWP they are being very deliberate and are moving at a very measured, some would say glacially slow, pace, the alpha has been running for over a year now. I think it is a winner.
I am alright, it is the world that is wrong.

Offline FPF-Paladin

• 'Thou shalt not CAD.' - DH
  • Lt.
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 10:52:51 am »
I'm awake.

Still playing this?
~Life cannot find reasons to sustain it, cannot be a source of decent mutual regard, unless each of us resolves to breathe such qualities into it. ~

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 12:13:43 pm »
Single player OP campaigns recently on win 7. Played fed, rom , gorn and prime industries campaign.
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel

Offline FA Frey XC

• Site Owner
  • Administrator
  • Captain
    • XenoCorp.Net
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 10:09:51 pm »
Yo. You know I'm gonna pop my head in here when someone asks that.

:P

Regards,
Vice President of Technology,
Dynaverse Gaming Association
Owner, CEO XenoCorp Inc.

Offline Khemaraa

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 08:11:25 am »
*snorts*

SO lets see, turned 61 this year (egad!)
I play a LOT of world of warships these days

For those of you that recall "Khemaraa Iron Hand" you will recall that I was possibly one of THE nastiest drone boat drivers in the game  (all those years playing starfleet Battles did have a benefit after all. beside raw entertainment.

In World of Warships I am known as "TL_Warlord_Roff" and am somewhat known for taking IJN DD into insane fights because ya know... Torpedo (kinda like drones 'cept non homing!)

I wonder how that Star Fleet Command 4 project is coming along... I realize its a labor of love done in folk "oh so copious" spare time..(and some of you are older then I and retired..  So hustle up 'for we all die of old age (which sad to say I have no doubt some of the folks I used to play SFC with have.. damd......)

Miss ya all.. and still futzing now and again with SFC and can still beat a mission vs the AI in under 5 minutes.. well under...

Starfleet Battles has evolved in to the "commander" series (Federation, Klingon etc...)

Out in the world of trek CBS managed at long last to piss off a great many fans... (re:Fan Films)  Paramount looked on and shook their heads at the idiocy but unfortunately had very little input on CBS's final dictatorial fiat on the subject.   

SO ahh like, has anyone done any missions/scenarios/ship from Axanar for any of the SFC games?    Don't give a damd about the "politics" of it all, but the ships were damd sexy.  Some great "early Years" idea's in there... Not a fan of ST Discovery ... it has it's trek moments but it sure don't feel like Trek.

I truely do hope everyone is well...And I do come lurk every one in a while...   We sure had fun..  ANd I'd sure like to see a New Starfleet Command for the new generation...   Very few games have the tactical depth that the SFC series did... (one of the reasons I play Warships is it's very close...)

I also play Star Trek Online, but I utterly hate the ship combat.. Ya Face Roll  the keyboard and especially the macro you got set up on the space bar!
What a piece of crap that combat game is!

AH well..

Be Excellent to each other

Khemaraa sends!