Topic: Roll call......what is everyone doing these days?  (Read 8558 times)

Offline [UFP]Exeter

• SFC4 Dev
  • Lt. Commander
  • SFC4 Lead Developer
Re: Roll call......what is everyone doing these days?
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2015, 11:38:40 am »
beenn doing lotro mostly

helped with sfc ce for a while, now working on sfc4.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2015, 08:29:33 pm »
Space Engineers mostly.  Finishing up my MCP certifications, took my 70-642 test today, missed it by 15 points.  Be nice to get that out of the way and into a more consistent job.  After this is all done, I can get back to writing.  No I haven't forgotten about SFC4 or my Eugenics War/First Steps story.  I'm really looking forward to getting a story line going for SFC4.  :)  I'm also looking forward to have Khan get out a can of whoop ass.
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline CaptJosh

• Lt.
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2015, 06:42:02 pm »
Well, I'm married with two beautiful daughters my wife brought to our family from a previous marriage, we have a baby on the way, and I'm attending college at the encouragement of my wife so that I can get a degree or two and some certifications in my chosen career field of IT.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.