Topic: Atolm/Azel  (Read 4110 times)

Offline Tethys

• Lt. Junior Grade
Atolm/Azel
« on: March 29, 2015, 10:52:49 am »
I sent Atolm a PM but he has not replied to me yet. I am looking for permission to retexture one of his/their Gorn ships to use as a Breen shipyard in the game Star Trek Bridge Commander. Are they still active around here? I only found this place from Bridge Commander Central website: http://robbieshobbiesnet.ipage.com/BCC-HOST/forums/index.php

Thanks for any help

Tethys

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: Atolm/Azel
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 11:47:00 pm »
I'm not sure, but you may have better luck posting this in the models forum. Or just let one of us Mods know, and we can move it for ya.

I'm positive, some one there knows how to get a hold of them.

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Tethys

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 12:51:29 am »
I would appreciate it

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 05:40:29 pm »
You bet man. Moving it now.
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 05:41:45 pm »
Here's hoping you guys can help this man out.

Cheers'

Stephen

Offline Tethys

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 10:51:05 pm »
It would be such a shame for him to have made these models, but for them to see no public use :(

Offline MajorRacal

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • MajorRacal's Micro Shipyards
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 02:20:44 pm »
Atolm's not been around much there either - I really expected he'd reveal a sketch or model in memory of Leonard Nimoy.

Offline Tethys

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2015, 08:19:10 am »
I got in contact with him, thanks :) everyone for all the help. A mod can lock this topic if they want, I dont see any further use for it :)

Offline Sirgod

• Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2015, 01:35:37 am »
It would be cool to hear from him again.