Topic: R.I.P. Dracula AKA Sir Christopher Lee  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
R.I.P. Dracula AKA Sir Christopher Lee
« on: June 11, 2015, 01:07:06 pm »
Link to full article

The veteran actor, immortalised in films from Dracula to The Wicker Man, and via James Bond villainy to the Lord of the Rings trilogy, died at 8.30am on Sunday morning at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London.

His wife, the former Danish model Birgit Kroencke, decided to hold back the information for four days until all family members and friends were informed. The couple had been married for more than 50 years and had one daughter, Christina.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."

Offline EschelonOfJudgemnt

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: R.I.P. Dracula AKA Sir Christopher Lee
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2015, 01:09:26 pm »
Didn't see your thread when I posted yesterday.  Apologies, I would have posted here if I was paying attention...

Anyways, R.I.P. Christopher Lee and thanks for all of your memorable roles!

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
Re: R.I.P. Dracula AKA Sir Christopher Lee
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2015, 01:35:50 pm »
No offence taken and no apology needed.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."