Topic: AMAZING Planet Pack and SFC 3 SPACE Background Mod for SFC 2/CE/OP  (Read 13113 times)

Offline Captain Adam

• Lt.
Re: AMAZING Planet Pack and SFC 3 SPACE Background Mod for SFC 2/CE/OP
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2017, 08:32:01 am »
Well my names Adam, nice to meet you Dizzy although I have seen you before many many years ago when this place was more active. Carlos and Tim have managed to rewrite some code and reverse engineer some exe and sprite data via hex editing to be able to modify and revamp the game.

As for the planets, I can only assume three things from your comments, either
A) The actual models HPs were wrong.
B) The planets UI was displaying the HPs wrong
C) The shiplist was assigning the wrong HPs.

All of it can now be corrected down to the UIs. So please state exactly what the issue was and how Firesoul circumvented or fix the issues so when we release the new OP stock patch the issues can be fixed for others who are installing the game. If it's a personal fix and not a real issue then that's different.

Carlos and Tim can address possibilities B and C. I can address possibility A when I release the new planet pack.

And if you want to start a new topic in the other forum you can do that to so we can all be on the same page in terms of bugs that need addressing.

Later

Adam
Odo :    
"Being accused of a crime is not a disgrace, Chief. Some of the great figures of history have shared the honour with you."
to O'Brien
DS9 : Tribunal

Offline Dizzy

• Captain
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2017, 09:57:19 am »
I'd love to post about it on the other forum and have made an account by the name Dizzy, but its not been activated and I dont use facebook anymore so I cant contact the admin to tell him/her to activate it. Maybe you can send friendly message.

Offline Captain Adam

• Lt.
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2017, 11:38:22 am »
Will do
Odo :    
"Being accused of a crime is not a disgrace, Chief. Some of the great figures of history have shared the honour with you."
to O'Brien
DS9 : Tribunal