Topic: Welcome everyone!  (Read 1737 times)

Offline Javora

• America for Americans first.
  • Commander
Welcome everyone!
« on: March 16, 2016, 01:12:04 am »
As of this posting, there is me, Tar and 27 other people viewing this sub forum.  Feel free to sign in and say hi.  Thanks Tar and the other hex editors for bringing back interest in this old game.

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
Re: Welcome everyone!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 01:14:46 am »
I find that there's always a lot of "other" people viewing the forum.  I think most of them are either spam bots, or Google Archivists...
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline EschelonOfJudgemnt

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Welcome everyone!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 03:28:18 am »
I've heard that those Google bots run a mean Orion in SFC:OP...
 ;D

And yes, it's great to see this renewed interest in SFC thanks to the recent coding breakthroughs by our code gurus...

Now I just need to break down and actually buy that external CD drive I've had my eye on for my smaller (convertable) laptop here so that I can install SFC:OP on it!  It has an HDMI out on it that I've been using for some 1080p gaming, and I'd love to see how SFC:OP looks on my 42" TV.