Topic: Anyone still play multipler pick-up SFCOP matches  (Read 1793 times)

Offline AcePylut

• Captain
  • Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Anyone still play multipler pick-up SFCOP matches
« on: June 01, 2016, 03:47:55 pm »
So yeah, it's been about 10 years since I played on LameSpy or Mpig, but this still remains one of the greatest games I've played.

Of course, with a 16 year old game, finding real live opponents is "not easy" to say the least - but I ask, is there anywhere where people play FFA, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3 matches? 

Is there a "usual time and place" when a few old die-hards gather to lock phasers and marine the crap out of stinky Romulans?

I never got into the Dynaverse - too much AI action for my taste, always stick with the pick-up games.

IF there is any action, I'll have to update my game and give it a whirl.
If you care about the environment, it's better to eat a Salad in a Hummer than a Cheeseburger in a Prius.

Offline TarMinyatur

• Lt.
Re: Anyone still play multipler pick-up SFCOP matches
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 04:21:49 pm »
http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/topic,163394528.msg1123053415.html#msg1123053415

Tus and I have played regularly the past 3 "Starlance" Cycles. Tuesday and Thursday nights (9pm to midnight EDT) and sometimes weekends. We play Starfleet Command: Community Edition 2.679. Cloak isn't super strong, like in OP, or rather weak, like in EAW. The ISC have EAW-based restrictions on their Plas-I (1 attack per turn, instead of 1 attack per hardpoint vs other ships).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 06:33:47 pm by TarMinyatur »