Topic: DTW's and P81's models  (Read 2367 times)

Offline jayvt3

• Hot and Spicy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
DTW's and P81's models
« on: September 29, 2016, 01:28:46 pm »
I have finally found DTW's retextured F-CAD, the Agincourt, and F-CB, the Ticonderoga.  the problem is that I remember(I could also be wrong) that there was a Hi-Res 1024 sized textures, a Med-Res with 512 sized textures and a Lo-Res with 256 sized textures versions.  the ones I found only have the saucer top, fca1.bmp, being in 1024 with the rest being 512 and 128.

does anyone here have the "true" hi-res versions or could pass a note to DTW or Rick to see if maybe they might have one on a floppy?

thanks all

Offline Bernard Guignard

• Cad Schematics are our Speciality
  • Lt.
  • Trek Canon!!! I NO believe in TreK Canon!!!.
Re: DTW's and P81's models
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 05:55:54 pm »
I'll check my archives on the weekend to see if I have what your looking for.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 04:14:21 pm »
That was usually only done with LODs still in the model, if they were removed then he generally released them with one sized textures and blanks. I did a smaller set for a few models 1024 for the model and a 512 or 256 8 bit color for the ppl to use on-line where it impacts the game. Generally the extra work was not worth the time, so except for blanks most would not do the smaller sets
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline DuctTapeWonder

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2016, 06:34:11 pm »
I found the Ticonderoga, but I don't recall doing the Agincourt? I can send you the CB though. PM me your email address.

Offline Bernard Guignard

• Cad Schematics are our Speciality
  • Lt.
  • Trek Canon!!! I NO believe in TreK Canon!!!.
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 06:26:47 pm »
Could you send it my way also  I may have it but it doesn't hurt to have another file