Topic: Starfleet command Models.....  (Read 3963 times)

Offline Darkdrone

• Drone
  • Lt.
  • Unimatrix One
    • Unimatrix One
Starfleet command Models.....
« on: August 15, 2018, 04:20:56 am »

You find all these in my Dropbox Folder they for sfc1 I started a sfc1 mod 2 yrs ago never go around too finishing it
and now start too redo the mod again with better models not sure if these was ever release
so here they are incase anyone would like too play with them federation and Klingons all all done too replace stock models
all models/parts from games I`ve ported over the yrs with a lot of retexturing and mapping by me

Darkdrone

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
Re: Starfleet command Models.....
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 06:38:08 pm »
 ;D Nice work DD!

Thank you for sharing this!

Is that Klingon Freighter lit for SFC:OP? I'd like to get it please.
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron

Offline TC Kreeargh

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 10:57:25 pm »
Wow DD your still working your azz off good job ! Looks like I need to add these to my sfc1 if you have a mod in progress id like to know about it . I kinda like sfc1 better than op - the weapons and races.

Offline Darkdrone

• Drone
  • Lt.
  • Unimatrix One
    • Unimatrix One
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 05:03:32 am »
Wow DD your still working your azz off good job ! Looks like I need to add these to my sfc1 if you have a mod in progress id like to know about it . I kinda like sfc1 better than op - the weapons and races.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/darkdrone01/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1043166955858029

a few ingame screenshots its still very early for the mod yet only few weeks in done about 3/4 of the federation ships every slot got a different ship :)
DD

Offline Snuffleupagus

• Ensign
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 07:00:42 am »
Picking up SFC after years of not playing.  Thank you very much for your hard work in improving the models in SFC v1.

Any plans to continue and improve the rest of the Romulan ships?  They are my favorite race to play.

Thanks again!

Offline Jonny

• Ensign
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 12:54:58 pm »
Hey all.. Me too. I haven't played for years (was Jonny the Rom). I  just decided to pick it up again. I was hoping to play on-line... Is there still anyone doing that?

Anyway, it's fun to play - and I am rusty as hell. Starting with OP (that was my favorite version). I hope to see old "friends" here if any are still around.