Topic: Consequences of stupidity caught on camera.  (Read 3481 times)

Offline knightstorm

• His Imperial Highness, Norton II, Emperor of the United States and Protector of Mexico
  • Lt. Commander

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Re: Consequences of stupidity caught on camera.
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 07:27:47 pm »
This video is unavailable in my country. And the comment are disable.

Well another stupid human who wanted to get close to a wild animal  :buck2:

Offline AlDaja

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • SFC:III Troubleshooter
    • Starfleet Command Forums
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 01:35:15 pm »
Again, firm believer that they should take warning labels/signs off/down off of everything and let natural selection do its thing. Obviously, stupid twits ignore warnings anyway.
Don't try to be a great man. Just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.

Offline Panzergranate

• Commander
  • Aw!! Da big nasty Klingon L7 killed da kitty kat!!
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 07:24:18 pm »
The need to take a selfie hints that she was a millennial. A subspecies of humanity devoid of common sense, practical skills and intelligence. It's no wonder that the Marxist left find it so easy to cram their empty heads with political correctness BS.

The Klingons have many ways to fry a cat. I prefer to use an L7 Fast Battlecruiser!!

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 02:09:53 pm »
Well that's too bad for them if they think that warning sign are just to annoyed them?

Like the morons who climb a electric pylon to "cut" copper wire and don't think the loud buzzing sound is a warning, they die of electrocution since its high voltage, its not the 120/240 in your house. Its more like 750 volts and more.

"I just want to take a close picture of the tiger" Well Its a wild animal, they are not statue nor pet. Move away from them!

Offline Nemesis

• Captain Kayn
  • Global Moderator
  • Commodore
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 10:10:22 pm »
A subspecies of humanity devoid of common sense, practical skills and intelligence.

You've officially become a geezer.  Just like your parents and grandparents before you.
Do unto others as Frey has done unto you.
Seti Team    Free Software
I believe truth and principle do matter. If you have to sacrifice them to get the results you want, then the results aren't worth it.
 FoaS_XC : "Take great pains to distinguish a criticism vs. an attack. A person reading a post should never be able to confuse the two."