Topic: Looking For - USS Vengeance Dreadnought (SFC2/3)  (Read 2292 times)

Offline HazardWorks

• Ensign
Looking For - USS Vengeance Dreadnought (SFC2/3)
« on: August 10, 2019, 04:20:50 pm »
Hello! New to the forums!

Me and my dad have been playing this franchise since I was a small child and we've been modding it. Both me and my father have been importing ships for our local version of the game and was wondering if anyone had found a copy of the USS Vengeance Dreadnought from the Kelvin Timeline. We love the aesthetic design of the thing and was hoping someone on dynaverse would be able to help.

We checked out places like Sketchfab and been through the forum with no luck. I hope someone can lend a hand, and you have my gratitude for even trying to help if you can't.

Thanks!

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
Re: Looking For - USS Vengeance Dreadnought (SFC2/3)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 11:27:20 pm »
Odds are against it, as by the time the current version of the trek movies started the modelers pretty much had moved on.
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline Javora

• America for Americans first.
  • Commander
Re: Looking For - USS Vengeance Dreadnought (SFC2/3)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 07:46:21 pm »
Try here: https://hotandspicyforums.com/starfleet-command-f3/

DD may have a copy of it.  Good luck...