Topic: I Need fighter help!!!!!  (Read 7016 times)

Offline gd0864

• Lt. Junior Grade
I Need fighter help!!!!!
« on: November 30, 2019, 05:47:23 pm »
Friends! I ran the HD 2564 patch and somehow I lost the ability to use fighters in my game! I'm running OP, version 2564, on an old XP machine, I cannot delete the game as the CD ROM doesn't work anymore and I'm not really going to invest in getting another one. What file do I need to change to get the fighters back? Thank you for your time and attention to this matter!

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
Re: I Need fighter help!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2019, 08:49:56 pm »
It has been so many decades since I worked with those lists, But IIRC, and I may not, didn't OP have it's own Fighterlist.txt or something like that , one could edit? Of course it may just be the loadouts now that I think about it.  Maybe the main file has a toggle like Launch fighters 0/1 or something.

I'm sorry man, just been so long ago. If nothing else, I'll try and find time this next week , and boot up the old CD, and see if Can't find the exact line.
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Javora

• America for Americans first.
  • Commander
Re: I Need fighter help!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 05:17:19 pm »
Try here, these guys are still actively working on SFC:

https://hotandspicyforums.com/starfleet-command-f3/

Hope this helps.