Topic: Hayabusa Class Romulan Command Cruiser  (Read 1579 times)

Offline Commander_Graham

• Lt. Junior Grade
Hayabusa Class Romulan Command Cruiser
« on: November 09, 2020, 08:03:00 pm »
So Now that I got the hang of posting around here, I feel that i should share some actual WIP model screenshots:

Here is the Hayabusa Class command cruiser, a part of my headcannon romulan "Hayabusa directive" to recycle aging ship parts into new ship designs to keep up with the demand for new ships to keep up with the other empires in the quadrant.

Its based on a centurion class Light cruiser with a modular design where each of the nacelles are detachable along with the "neck and beak" of the ship also being warp capable. As a 5 piece ship in case of warp core/catastrophic detonation.

This eventually led to the development of the Firehawk-X from what Romulan technicians learned on Hayabusa class vessels.

Also theres a WIP Lyran outpost ive had for about two months and havent had the inspiration to revisit it as of yet.

the Akula Ive posted is where I am at currently with my skills.

as a bonus here is the bridge of the USS legacy, a Ulysses class FDNG that I built from scratch and customized as an "up-armored" variant. That I also posted in this post for reference.

Offline Commander_Graham

• Lt. Junior Grade
Re: Hayabusa Class Romulan Command Cruiser
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 08:15:22 pm »
Here are some more pictures: