Topic: SFC1 Soundtrack available at SFU.  (Read 2057 times)

3dot14

SFC1 Soundtrack available at SFU.
« on: March 26, 2003, 06:39:09 pm »
Due to popular demand, the music of SFC1 (by Ron Jones) is now available at http://www.strategyplanet.com/sfc/music.shtml

This the version released on SFC1 bonus disc. Thanks to redhotchilidog.(hopefully Interplay won't come knocking...)

Personally I think this is THE BEST score in the SFC series and possibly all trek games. the Romulan menu theme is my personal fav.

Holocat

Re: SFC1 Soundtrack available at SFU.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 10:44:22 pm »
Woo Hoo!

*waves kitten paws and bounces about*

Personally I think the Rom and klink themes were done well there;  The roms having that nice roman, martial theme and the klinks with that theme that is so, *distinctivly* klink .  I've become partial to the Lyran themes though, since really only this and the fed victory/defeat themes are able to both stick to their themes and generate joy/despair in their pieces respectively.

Happy cat listening,

Holocat.

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2003, 08:35:00 pm »
Well, I hope The Duct Tape Wonder or Chris Jones has better luck than I have trying to get these SFC1 soundtracks.. I haven't been able to (no lines either!). I want to use these sounds in OP...

Qa Pla!

KF

DeepThought

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2003, 12:24:43 am »
I am thrilled to see these!  

Not to bite the hand that feeds, but, is it possible to post these in one or two ZIP bundles?  File Planet is tedious when dealing with individual downloads....

Just a thought, and thanks again for posting them!

-- Deep_Thought  

3dot14

SFC1 Soundtrack available at SFU.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2003, 06:39:09 pm »
Due to popular demand, the music of SFC1 (by Ron Jones) is now available at http://www.strategyplanet.com/sfc/music.shtml

This the version released on SFC1 bonus disc. Thanks to redhotchilidog.(hopefully Interplay won't come knocking...)

Personally I think this is THE BEST score in the SFC series and possibly all trek games. the Romulan menu theme is my personal fav.

Holocat

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2003, 10:44:22 pm »
Woo Hoo!

*waves kitten paws and bounces about*

Personally I think the Rom and klink themes were done well there;  The roms having that nice roman, martial theme and the klinks with that theme that is so, *distinctivly* klink .  I've become partial to the Lyran themes though, since really only this and the fed victory/defeat themes are able to both stick to their themes and generate joy/despair in their pieces respectively.

Happy cat listening,

Holocat.

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2003, 08:35:00 pm »
Well, I hope The Duct Tape Wonder or Chris Jones has better luck than I have trying to get these SFC1 soundtracks.. I haven't been able to (no lines either!). I want to use these sounds in OP...

Qa Pla!

KF

DeepThought

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2003, 12:24:43 am »
I am thrilled to see these!  

Not to bite the hand that feeds, but, is it possible to post these in one or two ZIP bundles?  File Planet is tedious when dealing with individual downloads....

Just a thought, and thanks again for posting them!

-- Deep_Thought