Topic: Classic Trek ship models for SFC3  (Read 2111 times)

Scottish Andy

Classic Trek ship models for SFC3
« on: April 09, 2003, 05:47:22 am »
Hi all,

I'm really getting into SFC3 (didn't think I'd like it at first) and now I want to start DLing models for ship classes I've added to DefaultCore. I was wondering if anyone had done SFC3 models for the SFB (IMPORTANT!!!! NOT the SFC version) Romulan Bird of Prey/Warbird/War Eagle, as well as a Romulan K't'inga and the Firehawk.
I also want to get the Federation Contitution-class (I see Chris Jones has a model), Constellation-class, Miranda-class and Oberth-class starships. I was also wondering if people have done nicer, higher-detail models of the SFC Federation ships like has been done for SFC2.
If they exist, where can I get them? If they don't, can someone do them for me?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Andy

grave

Re: Classic Trek ship models for SFC3
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2003, 01:19:47 pm »
I have a oberth class you can have..... just give me your e-mail and ill send it to you.... not sure if its cannon but as far as i can tell we (me and 3dot14) got it real close... hope it helps some

Vichama

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2003, 11:22:21 pm »
I converted Khaliban's Constitution Refit for SFC3 if your interested.  You can find it and a few others for SFC3 at the site in my sig.  I have been thinking about converting the Romulan Firehawk to SFC3 but instead I chose to be lazy.    

Scottish Andy

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2003, 01:18:46 am »
Thanks guys, they do help.

My E-mail addy is Horatio2545@aol.com.

Andy