Topic: A gift to the Fed players...  (Read 8560 times)

KATChuutRitt

Re: A gift to the Fed players...
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2003, 01:41:04 am »
You know Die Hard,

T-bombing a few Gorn PFs could be good therapy.....

Scipio_66

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2003, 03:29:10 am »
Quote:

Die Hard originally posted:
Do we have to allied with the Gorns?  

Allies?  You are our *allies*?  I've got to start taking better notes.  I could have sworn the admins said you would be our cats-paws.  

(By the way, it will be nice to have all those photons pointed away from me for a change.  Been a while since we reverted to the Old Alliances.)

-S'Cipio  

Mog

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2003, 08:14:27 am »
Lol Scippy, you mean you faced photons on AOTK ? Wow, wonders will never cease!

And yes, this is a joke post. I faced a lot of photon ships, before anyone objects

SSCF Hooch

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2003, 08:27:13 am »
A'gave, I got all the love ya need bro! I think it is lovely that you and the Romulans will get to see what the nasty PF's can do a ship. I am glad to have you aboard. I will miss the Hydrans though, they are a great group of guys and are some of the best team players I have ever gamed with.

I salute you and your boys Max <S>

Die Hard plase be nice to our allies, we are going to need them. (shoot when they ain't looking  )  

kgs kruk

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2003, 01:04:26 pm »
Quote:

Captain Vaughn reads this post and starts to ROTFLMAO to the notion of a Klingon behind the controls of a Federation ship. My god what has this universe come too.

1AF-John Vaughn
Federation Jedi

P.S. Jeff give me some of that dubbie, i need it after reading this.      

Kruk looks at this communique and starts laughing.

Some people are clueless  

Sandman

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2003, 07:26:13 am »
 Bah! most likely the notes in the fed locker rooms depict myself performing an anatomicly impossible act witha dead Targ, or something along that line...

And Chutt,  Vulcan Bartenders have two very marvelous traits.  They are the best mixoligists in the galaxy.  His Martini's are always perfect.  ANd he is quite adept and adjusting the mix to your taste.  He always remebers your favorite drink, and like nay good bartender he listens very well, and talks very litte.  And when he does suggest a course of action, it is always a very good one, or one thats so bad that your own brain kicks into gear and you solve it your self!

And could one of you please drag Tracy G away from the ba.  She's flirting with the Vulcan I swear! r?  I hadn't heard she had a thing for Vulcans, and as vulcans go he's very tolerant of the more emotive races.  I absolutly do not want to see a human female who is an admiral tearing ass around the galaxy in a CVA or a BB feeling nasty because she couldn't score...<shudders!>  Perish the thought!

Khemaraa sends