Topic: Officers Skill - Level Away!  (Read 1158 times)

Spider

Officers Skill - Level Away!
« on: April 28, 2003, 10:07:21 am »
I find selling officers for officers with better skills for officers with better stats (inteligence, toughness and health), worth it in the begging of the game.

But my Helm officer is "Level Away" in emergency procedures. So I canīt HET... and if I canīt HET how can I increase my emergency procedures stats???

SghnDubh

Re: Officers Skill - Level Away!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2003, 11:27:34 am »
Best strategy for officers is to "farm" them at the begining, getting as close to 14 on all stats as you can early. Don't sell them. As you run missions, they will increase (faster or slower depending on server settings), but you can't direct that increase.

Spider

Officers Skill - Level Away!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2003, 10:07:21 am »
I find selling officers for officers with better skills for officers with better stats (inteligence, toughness and health), worth it in the begging of the game.

But my Helm officer is "Level Away" in emergency procedures. So I canīt HET... and if I canīt HET how can I increase my emergency procedures stats???

SghnDubh

Re: Officers Skill - Level Away!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2003, 11:27:34 am »
Best strategy for officers is to "farm" them at the begining, getting as close to 14 on all stats as you can early. Don't sell them. As you run missions, they will increase (faster or slower depending on server settings), but you can't direct that increase.