Topic: Star Trek-War of the Omega Mod**USS Enterprise NX-1701**  (Read 1960 times)

CaptainTombs

Star Trek-War of the Omega Mod**USS Enterprise NX-1701**
« on: January 27, 2003, 05:28:30 am »

Presents
Star Trek War of the Omega Mod

Well ive decided that i should get off my lazy butt and get back into modelling all tho all i can do is Kitbashes(ill try making new ones tho) im working on refitting the Fleets of star Trek to be more well armoured, im working on the Federation first with the new Enterprise and the Battle Station Ulysses(Trust me that this one is well armoured)
here is the Enterprise

and her refit for later years her expectancy is abnormal as she is the only one of her class and can be refitted alot

the War of the Omega starts Ten years or so after Nemesis the Federation Council are up in arms over the finding of the omega particle, they find that the Romulans have illegal used it to power there latest ship and attacked a federation outpost for no reason, with this all the empires begin to build stronger and tougher ships to withstand omega and experiment in new space travel (ie-Slipstream, Transwarp Coaxial etc), the federation constructs the Ulysses Station this station is built to create the most Advanced ships ever in the Federation but also refit the old fleet, and with the news of the Romulans joining sides with the New Terra-Borg Race(advanced Borg)and the Remans the federation begins its fleet for War

here is the ship list for it and i hope it will be lol

Uss Enterprise NX-1701-F-Enterprise Class(also Refit Version)
Uss Dauntless NX-01-A-Dauntless Class
Uss Achilles NX-******-Achilles Class(Also refit Version)
Uss Voyager NX-74656(Refitted with Phaser Cannons etc)
Uss Scorpion NX********(Scorpion Class)
(Oberth,Constitution,Galaxy(Both Refit and normal),Miranda and the old ships of TMP era will get refits)
and also if anyone wants to send them ill have new ships like Raven's Scorpion or any other ships(Kitbashes are welcome inc tmp and Tng only )

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by CaptainTombs »