Topic: Small Mod Update  (Read 1457 times)

_RAGE_

Small Mod Update
« on: May 19, 2003, 02:00:52 pm »
I've been busy doing retextures (about 16 so far) like this one here.....  

I'm still in need of help to retexture, kitbash and the creation of new ships. I must admit that things aren't going as well as they should be for one reason or another, but I'm doing all I can to get this mod for OP completed. The progress isn't looking as good as it did when it was started, although I am working to change that.  I'm still going to work on this mod it because I think the end result will be worth it and hopefully those involved, or those who might like to be involved think so. Once again I'm going to ask for help from those capable of helping out with the things I mentioned earlier, so if you'd be interested in helping my email is kirk11-1@msn.com and can be reached on MSN messenger using that address. One thing that people need to keep in mind about this mod is that it's an alternate timeline and the things in the "canon" Trek world are pretty much nonexistant. I'll shut up now and get back to retexturing.  

Unknown Warrior

Re: Small Mod Update
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2003, 05:56:07 pm »
Hi Rage, I hope nobody is sleeping on the switch. I am looking forward to your mod. Even contributing some of my ships once I finish texturing them. So who ever has fallen asleep or wish to help, come on let?s get cracking there is a lot of space out there to explore.

Space is an ocean and the planets are just islands.

manitoba

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2003, 06:31:51 pm »
like i said if u can backwards compatible my ships ur more than welcome to use them. i am putting them on the site of star trek mod directory for u and all who wants them

_RAGE_

I'm still in need of help
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2003, 10:26:47 pm »

BUMP  

_RAGE_

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2003, 12:19:55 am »
Here's a retexture of Mind-Blip's Laxson that I've been working on.