Topic: The patch?  (Read 21489 times)

Toasty0

Re: D3
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2003, 04:07:10 pm »
Quote:

I hope i get it for my birthday (feb 6). It would be the most kind thing ever given to me Until that time i lurk patiently.

Aenigma  

Hmmmm...I wouldn't know for sure, but...well, as Spock would say, "It is, Captain, like anything, within the realm of possibilities."

Best,
Jerry  

Hale

« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2003, 04:33:42 pm »
So any more offical comments about D3 PVP being reliable after the patch?  

I broke down and bought the game and upgrading to DX9, as suggested by Taldren, didn't do squat as far as improving reliability.   Why do we need 3 countdown/loading screens anyway?  More points of failure?    

Vortox

« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2003, 12:47:14 am »
Hmmm~ so where is the patch...lol  I sure hope it come really soon.  I am really depress from all the DLL errors...and sync errors...LOL  Darn computer.

*Beam me the patch scotty"  

THORN

« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2003, 01:34:33 am »
Quote:

Soon relative to what? I mean, on the scale of time from the beginning of the universe to now another 300 million years is pretty soon. Are we talking days, weeks, months or years?    

well , first the earth cooled..... then the dinosaurs came. but they got fat and died. They turned into oil and the arabs bought mercades benzs ......  i forget what were we talking about ???

Vertigo

« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2003, 03:14:38 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Soon relative to what? I mean, on the scale of time from the beginning of the universe to now another 300 million years is pretty soon. Are we talking days, weeks, months or years?    

well , first the earth cooled..... then the dinosaurs came. but they got fat and died. They turned into oil and the arabs bought mercades benzs ......  i forget what were we talking about ???

THEY'RE COMING RIGHT FOR US!  <crash>
Awesome flick.  

Vortox

« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2003, 05:26:24 pm »
This thread become funnier by the minutes....LOL