Topic: HELPING TO DESIGN A BETTER MOUSE TRAP  (Read 27959 times)

Reverend

Re: HELPING TO DESIGN A BETTER MOUSE TRAP
« Reply #260 on: July 24, 2003, 04:06:33 pm »
Quote:

If the SFC3 source code ever became available, I'm sure that a lot could be done with it (judging by everything that Khoromag has done with SFC2), but 'Continuous Space' sounds like an entirely new game.  SSCF-Patterson, are you thinking of a new game, or simply changes to made to the existing SFC platform?    

As much as I complain about the exact same thing, knowing fullly that such an item would sell like ice in hell, I would not let this one go without my sorry input. Surely such a mod could be tied into SFC3... why could you not just link them? Maybe it would be a new platform, but I wonder how new it'd have to be. I bet if we had something like that, all of our SFB friends would be on there with 'us', having a blast too.  

Reverend

Re: HELPING TO DESIGN A BETTER MOUSE TRAP
« Reply #261 on: July 24, 2003, 04:14:41 pm »
Like Patterson adn Hypergol and Nanner say, I do believe another installment is a worthy shot, one with Continuous Space... if we have to jerk "SFC" out of the title, then so what? I'd hate to see such a game with generic titles of this and that, but surely with some moddablility left in the new installment, you could just alter it with a naming mod or something.