Topic: OP+ shiplist 2.2 now up!  (Read 15261 times)

Auron

Re: OP+ shiplist 2.2 now up!
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2003, 09:35:21 am »
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"normal" sfc player knows what it stands for  

Just what is a "normal" sfc player......haven't found one yet.  

I should imagine that they are all playing SFC:TNG.  

I play that as well, but that doesn't make me any more normal.

Auron

« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2003, 09:55:21 am »
Hey, do they EAW mission and such still work with the new patch or do they need to be changed??

Reverend

« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2003, 10:18:50 am »
Just going to batter that normal statement to death, aren't you? You must be ill... you didn't say SFB after every sentence.  Being here is like a bad game of Simon Says.  

Auron

« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2003, 10:21:50 am »
Quote:

Just going to batter that normal statement to death, aren't you? You must be ill... you didn't say SFB after every sentence.  Being here is like a bad game of Simon Says.  

I'm not sure I recall asking you anything.

But Have a nice day.      

FireSoul

« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2003, 02:39:29 pm »
Quote:

Hey, do they EAW mission and such still work with the new patch or do they need to be changed??  

They should work fine. Most of the stock missions are from pre-patch themselves. (Monster mission was fixed for a victory-level related bug, but I bet it could be copied onto an earlier version and be used normally)

FireSoul

« Reply #145 on: July 22, 2003, 07:34:41 pm »
Bumping this back up..

OP+ 3.0 work progresses. Go check out the tugs that EmeraldEdge has been putting together (some for me):
 http://208.57.228.4/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB11&Number=131264&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1

-- Luc

Jwest

« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2003, 05:25:40 pm »
Firesoul - having just started playing again after a considerable hiatus, I'd like to say that the KR7X (X-Stormbird, basically) is just plain wrong. I'm flying it, and it's fun as heck, but it is still just wrong. Gorn firing arcs, Romulan heavy Weapon, Federation shielding and Klingon Manueverabilty. with X-inside . . .

It's fun, but sick . . .  

FireSoul

« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2003, 05:53:13 pm »
Quote:

Firesoul - having just started playing again after a considerable hiatus, I'd like to say that the KR7X (X-Stormbird, basically) is just plain wrong. I'm flying it, and it's fun as heck, but it is still just wrong. Gorn firing arcs, Romulan heavy Weapon, Federation shielding and Klingon Manueverabilty. with X-inside . . .

It's fun, but sick . . .  

I didn't invent it.
.. the thing is, it's not overboard, since soon enough later, the Taldren "X2" ships come into play and will blow these away.

Also, the KR7X's BPV is what.. 280? .. it's heavier than a DNH.

-- Luc
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by FireSoul »

Jwest

« Reply #148 on: July 28, 2003, 07:01:10 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

It's fun, but sick . . .  

I didn't invent it.
.. the thing is, it's not overboard, since soon enough later, the Taldren "X2" ships come into play and will blow these away.

Also, the KR7X's BPV is what.. 280? .. it's heavier than a DNH.

-- Luc  

Thus far, actually no, they don't. The K7X stands quite handily against an X-2 providing you remember that you don't want to go directly head to head. Even the XCB bomardment cruiser only outguns the K7X by 30 BPV or so.

Not that I'm complaining mind you.  

FireSoul

« Reply #149 on: July 30, 2003, 02:03:10 am »
FYI:
I revamped the main site into a more manageable webpage. This is actually going to be useful to anyone who have questions. After all, the pages act like they're a big FAQ (there's an increadible ammount of documentation there for a shiplist project).

http://klingon.stasis.ca/OP_plusrefit/  
« Last Edit: July 30, 2003, 02:05:40 am by FireSoul »

FireSoul

« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2003, 08:40:45 am »
Because of Storm Season 2 (D2 server), I may release a 3.0 release shortly. I'll give you more details later.

dderidex

« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2003, 04:23:29 pm »
Do, indeed.

If that's the version that starts breaking out some more hull types, I will most definately be moving over from my own custom shiplist to this one.