Topic: D'Deridex Mod 11 New Ships  (Read 1763 times)

collinsm

D'Deridex Mod 11 New Ships
« on: November 11, 2003, 10:23:47 pm »
I'm having trouble using the D'Deridex Mod, it's the only mod with the ships I'm interested in adding to the game.  I've installed the game over a fresh, beta-patched version, it installs and starts up fine.  However, in campaigne mode the ship list is filled with all these extra ships with empty hard points which don't seem to work anyway, stuff like K'Tinga MKII or Jureth's K'Vort.  Then in combat some enemy ships won't have shields or weapons, some don't have impulse engines and so can't move, others are locked into a tactical warp.   Most time the game crashes as soon as you open fire.  I really want this mod to work, at the very least i'd like to add the Ambasador Class, the Constellation Class, the Oberth, and  Romulan Scout from TNG.  If anyone knows how to fix this problem, or knows where I can down load these ships individualy (i've scowerd the web) please help me out.

Thanks a lot,
Matt

collinsm

Re: D'Deridex Mod 11 New Ships
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2003, 07:27:44 pm »
Okay well, it seems I've solved this one myself...for the most part, I installed the ships manually instead of using the installer, they work in single player skirmish but not in campaigne, any help on this one?  

Klingon Fanatic

Re: D'Deridex Mod 11 New Ships
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2003, 09:19:42 am »
If this is am SFC3 problem, I can't help you. I lost my game somewhere, lol.

As far as SFC2/OP goes make sure the fighter and shiplists are identical in the META ASSETS folder otherwise you won't have the ships appear in the campaign.

Qapla!

KF