Topic: Been a while, something I whipped up in the past few days.  (Read 16677 times)

Rod O'neal

Re: Been a while, something I whipped up in the past few days.
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2003, 05:57:46 pm »
Thanks, and a merry Christmas to you too. Much appreciated.  

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2003, 09:34:52 am »
Anduril
What a great Present! Thanks so very much    

anduril

« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2003, 11:44:01 am »
Sorry DC I missed your reply/question here.

When I get done with the SCS version of this ship and the Rom V4 I plan on pulling out the DN to update its saucer texture to go with this and the Connie that I've reworked a bit more over the past few months.  It will have the new warps, some chages to the bridge dome/bc decks, properly configured rings behind the deflector and a couple other things that my fever/flu befuddled brain can't recall at the moment but I did make note of them in the readme.  All that at 100 some faces less.  I had made the alternate registries avail for an earlier version of the Connie so I still have them in the PSD file.  When V2.5 of the Connie comes out I'll redo the zips of the three sheets that need to be swapped out for the individual ships.

As to a BC variant off of the DN that's no a bad idea as a BC doesn't need to be a mutated CA.  Kitbash away and show us the results.  It might just alleviate my need to make one.

I'm going to try and come up with a believeable design for a variant of the DN with a weapons suite on the bottom of the sec hull so the DN variants are covered.  In my shipyard at least.  I'll probably have to ask the master engineer Lord Schtupp for some advice on that first.

If I rambled I'll apologize now.  Delirium doesn't rock.

anduril

« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2003, 11:49:13 am »
After rereading, I think you were talking to LS.

So belay my last.

DestinyCalling

« Reply #124 on: December 26, 2003, 11:52:11 am »
no worries... though I could just have been asking you anyway since I have your DN.... In fact it may work out easier with yours... guess we'll see.....

Oh, if I didn't say so before... Great work my friend....  

Lord Schtupp

« Reply #125 on: December 26, 2003, 01:02:55 pm »
Congrats on building such a fine carrier anduril, great work!

Rogue

« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2004, 05:43:30 pm »
The bump it deserves.

The subject came up recently and I thought this deserves to be bumped for anyone who may have missed this. Like me... and I was trying to keep tabs on it, too.  

Klingon Fanatic

« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2004, 11:45:37 am »
SENSE OF HUMOR ALERT:

[Star Wars: Episode IV; scene where Luke Skywalker is asking his Uncle Owen about Ben Kenobi...]

Luke: "You know that V-4 unit that's missing in action, I think it was owned by Anduril. You don't think he meant the Anduril who has the Galactic Fringe website and who frequents the Taldren Forums displaying his model making prowess do you?"

Uncle Owen, "You stay away from that crazy old wizard. Anduril disappeared a long time ago, about the same time as Terradyne, Atrahasis and P81."

Luke: "Anduril knew Atrahasis, Terradyne and P81?"

Uncle Owen: "I said drop it Luke!"

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please Anduril release the FASA Romulan V-4.

KF

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Klingon Fanatic »

ModelsPlease

« Reply #128 on: February 22, 2004, 12:21:00 am »
Quote:

SENSE OF HUMOR ALERT:

[Star Wars: Episode IV; scene where Luke Skywalker is asking his Uncle Owen about Ben Kenobi...]

Luke: "You know that V-4 unit that's missing in action, I think it was owned by Anduril. You don't think he meant the Anduril who has the Galactic Fringe website and who frequents the Taldren Forums displaying his model making prowess do you?"

Uncle Owen, "You stay away from that crazy old wizard. Anduril disappeared a long time ago, about the same time as Terradyne, Atrahasis and P81."

Luke: "Anduril knew Atrahasis, Terradyne and P81?"

Uncle Owen: "I said drop it Luke!"

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Please Anduril release the FASA Romulan V-4.

KF

Now that's comedy!  
Please release the ship Anduril sir.  

Khalee

« Reply #129 on: June 12, 2004, 02:47:51 am »
Ok Who has this ship please send it my way if you have it,  and no the download link does not work. Thanks.

Khalee

« Reply #130 on: June 12, 2004, 03:26:02 pm »
Some one has got to have this ship PLEASE send it my way if you do. You know If I had a ship you were looking for Id send it no problem. <Im on my knees Begging> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Fallen_Warrior

« Reply #131 on: June 12, 2004, 03:29:16 pm »
dude if i had pictures of what this ship looks like i would go though my archive and find it for you assuming that i have it or i could try kit bashing it for you

ModelsPlease

« Reply #132 on: June 12, 2004, 06:48:17 pm »
Quote:

Some one has got to have this ship PLEASE send it my way if you do. You know If I had a ship you were looking for Id send it no problem. <Im on my knees Begging> PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.  

Andurils version was never released. However Red_Green aka James Formo did 2 outstanding versions of this ship and you can find them at SFU.
 V4 TOS version
 V4 TMP version
Enjoy

-MP  

Khalee

« Reply #133 on: June 12, 2004, 07:42:41 pm »
His CVA was released as I got it when he first released it. But as you can see the download link on page 12 no longer works. And I was hopeing some one else got it before he took it off line.

Bernard Guignard

« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2004, 07:06:08 am »
Hi Kahlee
   Check your email I just sent it to you.  

Khalee

« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2004, 02:39:32 pm »
Yes I got it thanks fellas

ModelsPlease

« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2004, 03:38:30 am »
Quote:

Yes I got it thanks fellas  

Hey Khalee sir,please send it my way please. I'm sure by now you have my addy  
Thanks
-MP