Topic: BSG  (Read 28200 times)

RockoWillis

Re: BSG
« Reply #180 on: December 14, 2003, 06:20:04 pm »
I would love to see the Galactica go up against a Borg Cube!!! Hey lets make a mod of the Galactica and throw it into the game like the Scimitar!  

Rocko  

RockoWillis

« Reply #181 on: December 14, 2003, 06:22:43 pm »
Quote:

For any that have missed or will miss the episodes they are replaying all of them Sunday.  

What.... all 2 of them..... I heard there was supposed to be 6 parts.. hence the name Mini-Series... they should have just called a Two-Part Movie... I think that is what it is actually.

Rocko  

IKV Nemesis D7L

« Reply #182 on: December 14, 2003, 06:43:47 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

Actually to me it's starting to feel more like the Traveller universe. (RPG Sci-Fi game by GDW)  

I didn't think anyone else even remembered Traveller.  Used to have the COMPLETE set including the Striker miniature rules set.    

Quote:

I remember Traveller... !!!!! I even converted the USS Iowa (yeah the old BB) to Traveller standards alla "StarBlazers" and yeah I know that ship was based on the Yamato.....

Rocko  

Traveller has been released under the d20 rules system.  

Dogmatix!

« Reply #183 on: December 15, 2003, 11:23:29 am »
Quote:

Well, If anyone was watching, when blondie and balter were making out I believe the underwear was the second thing to go, so the issue about how to get around the underwear was a mute subject.  Otherwise other than trying to hard to make them more earthlike in language and clothing I felt the story was well told.  

Which is why I told 76t00l that his powers of perception were failing him...

It was a moot point to begin with...heheh...

« Reply #184 on: December 15, 2003, 12:27:50 pm »
Hmm, I thought I only saw the bra come off.  

Maybe the glowing spine was distracting me! Yesh, that's it!!  

Aldaron

« Reply #185 on: December 15, 2003, 02:42:20 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

For any that have missed or will miss the episodes they are replaying all of them Sunday.  

What.... all 2 of them..... I heard there was supposed to be 6 parts.. hence the name Mini-Series... they should have just called a Two-Part Movie... I think that is what it is actually.

Rocko  

When I posted that I thought it was 3 2 hour movies because it was on Mon, Tues and Wed. Wed turned out to be re-runs.