Topic: Personal Favor and Question  (Read 767 times)

nx_adam_1701

Personal Favor and Question
« on: January 22, 2004, 09:04:47 pm »
Ok I have ask this before but someone told me it was immpossible, but maybe theres a way

Ok I often like to play SFC2 OP, and I lvoe when theres a mission where theres more than 4 ships, I like the feeling of war, not just a one on one skirmish, since SFC2 OP 1st player skirmish only has the ability to command 3 ships at a time I dont get the fleet experience, but if there was a way that I can use the other 4 slots in the game as allies and have a script that creates enemies for me, itll be perfect, now I know what your saying that might lag the game and etc.., but my computer can handle it, I like playing campaigns, but sometimes I just want one skirmish, so is there any scripts for Orion Pirates that can generate enemy vessel, or can someone make one that can create a fleet or 12 or 15 enemy vessel, I dont know how to do it, if I did I would but it would be nice, and is there a way to make 8 scripts one for each main race or something like that, I want to ba able to use my shiplist also, its TNG based well thanks guys

adam out

Dizzy

Re: Personal Favor and Question
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 10:31:19 pm »
Sure. Couple solutions...

1st off, you may delete all the enemies bases in the race you will fight. Next copy into that a base replacement using a flagship or some other target like a shipyard, whatever, you're just tricking the comp into thinking that its using a base. When there is only one base choice, then thats the one you get. Concievably you could use anything. Even the lifeboat. . The mission ends with the destruction of the base.

Next, add in on that team B the enemy allies using however many slots you need. Oh, you have to do this in multiplayer setup solo play. So you wont be able to pause the game after you start it.

Then on team A, you have your guys. You may still only command 3x ships, but you have 2x other slots to use up to 3x ships each for a total of nine.

The mission should start with the enemy 100k or more away.

nx_adam_1701

Re: Personal Favor and Question
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2004, 08:08:59 pm »
hmmmm, I have to read it like 3 more times, im lost lol lol

adam out