Topic: SFC3 missions  (Read 2624 times)

Teeth_03

SFC3 missions
« on: March 18, 2004, 05:24:59 pm »
Is anybody gonnna make nemore of them? R we even allowed too? Just asking,and just to make sure, can somebody give me some links to sites with SFC3 missions in them,thanx

MarianoDT

Re: SFC3 missions
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2004, 03:14:53 pm »
In this site you have the EEK missions, go to the bottom for the d/l links.:

http://bellsouthpwp.net/r/u/ruyger/Missions-TNG.htm

They are very good.
Also you can try downloading a mod like DW or Unity and use the scripts.

Mariano

Teeth_03

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 05:43:47 pm »
hey thanx a lot,those r awesome.DL them now.Anyway,the list of missions in the Campaign files,some arent there,r ppl from Taldren going to release them or what,before all the activision [bleep] came along?

Pestalence

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2004, 08:09:07 am »
When adding missions to SFC 3, you have to delete the AllScripts.Cache and the CampaignScripts.Cache

when you start the game, it will re-write these files to include the new missions.. it is automatic....

also you can get the Nerdlat (read name backwards) mission scripts from my web site at

http://www.nightsoftware.com/effhq/sfc32.html

hope that this helps.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Pestalence »

Teeth_03

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2004, 05:53:31 pm »
I knew about the cache files,thanx anyway,and thanx for the link

Pestalence

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2004, 06:52:17 pm »
Quote:

hey thanx a lot,those r awesome.DL them now.Anyway,the list of missions in the Campaign files,some arent there,r ppl from Taldren going to release them or what,before all the activision [bleep] came along?  

EEK Missions are fan created.. not Taldren..

Activision nor Taldren can say anything about them.. actually Taldren supports Fan created mission scripting.

Pestalence

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2004, 06:57:04 pm »
Quote:

Is anybody gonnna make nemore of them? R we even allowed too? Just asking,and just to make sure, can somebody give me some links to sites with SFC3 missions in them,thanx  

Taldren released the scripting API for mission creation..

You need Microsoft's Visual C++ 6.0 .. not sure about service pack number though...

anyhow... that and / or Direct X 8.1 SDK (not sure if 9.0 will work or even Direct X SDK even needed)

then you can compile your own scripts if you know C++ programming.