Topic: So whats the hold up with SFC G.A.W  (Read 16138 times)

Re: So whats the hold up with SFC G.A.W
« Reply #40 on: March 24, 2004, 12:35:55 pm »
    I do have a good Knowledge of the law and do know what a Non Disclosure Agreement is if the Satyr worded like you did I word of understood him better .I know that if all of you moderators signed an agreement with this company and leak out any informatin you could face a law suite aswell as company if they said anything.Yes I do know of the legality of all of this.Pestalence can you please reply ro some of my PMs Thank You

PS Sometimes I think most of you with exception of Pestalence are joking around if you are going to say something do not use acronyms or just word just type the hole thing out so we know when you are being serious and aren't joking around.It is not a goood idea to use acronyms around the puplic or especialy in these forums.    
« Last Edit: March 24, 2004, 12:45:31 pm by Age »

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2004, 12:57:21 pm »
Quote:

PS Sometimes I think most of you with exception of Pestalence are joking around if you are going to say something do not use acronyms or just word just type the hole thing out so we know when you are being serious and aren't joking around.It is not a goood idea to use acronyms around the puplic or especialy in these forums.    

STFU!!!    

j/k Age, I just couldn't resist. Oops, I did it again (j/k = Just Kidding, I leave you to figure out the first one on your own.)  

« Reply #42 on: March 24, 2004, 01:27:13 pm »
    I don't think I will be able to.

STFU yuo aren't sating anything bad are you ???  

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #43 on: March 24, 2004, 01:38:37 pm »
Quote:

STFU yuo aren't sating anything bad are you ???  

Perish the thought.

« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2004, 01:52:41 pm »
    What I meant was saying anything bad I am not a touch typest I do have to look at the key board but I do where that Z key is though aswell as the a and the s aswell as 1,2,3, and 4 is.

Please Kroma_BaSyl tell me what that acronym stands for I do not want to play these head games    

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #45 on: March 24, 2004, 02:15:00 pm »
Quote:

Please Kroma_BaSyl tell me what that acronym stands for I do not want to play these head games    

You will have to ask Dizzy about that one. It is even in his sig, if I tell you he will make me pay him a royalty.

If the head games are really getting to you though, might I offer you a cold one?

« Reply #46 on: March 24, 2004, 02:26:15 pm »
    I still don't get it you could PM me on this ?  

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2004, 02:33:20 pm »
Quote:

But this is much more fun for me. Hey BTW, you ever been on the receiving end of a Gorn BF? <snicker>

Sten

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2004, 02:35:30 pm »
Quote:

Kroma forgive me but I cannot take this anymore.

Age it means Shut The F*** UP! <---STFU Something Dizzy and now everyone else uses so much it is becoming a dead horse.

Pestalence

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2004, 02:36:12 pm »
Kroma.. this is a new person to the boards.. Play nice...

Kroma is one of our biggest jokesters on the boards.. but he gives jokes and recieves jokes very well..

can't you tell with that functified TUTU of his???

Ok now that I said that.. Keep passing the jokes around..

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2004, 02:38:09 pm »
Come on guys, give me a little credit. I did PM him.

Pestalence

« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2004, 02:39:55 pm »
tis OK Kroma.. I'm just picking on you..

Nothing intended

Besides.. I earned the right to pick on you after you destroyed my ship on GW 1 server.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Pestalence »

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2004, 02:51:35 pm »
Quote:

tis OK Kroma.. I'm just picking on you..

Nothing intended

hehehe...oh I know, I didn't tell him however that the Gorn BF doesn't necessarily stand for Fast Battlecruiser. Figure I'll wiat until I got his number 4 squarely in my sights for that. Looking for another n00bie cabin boy to replace ol LeRoy.

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2004, 02:52:57 pm »
Quote:

Besides.. I earned the right to pick on you after you destroyed my ship on GW 1 server.

hmmm....I think you forgot, I was killing you ship, until I got greedy and you killed me.

Pestalence

« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2004, 03:16:24 pm »
OOOOOOOOOOH Yeah.. that's right.. I need to find a good OWN3D pic to mess with ya...

lol

Well.. I hope to see ya on RDSL.. I'm the one in the Fed ship of Death.. I'll be in full Terminator Persona on that campaign.. Feds are my specialty...

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Pestalence »

Kroma_BaSyl

« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2004, 03:35:02 pm »
Quote:

OOOOOOOOOOH Yeah.. that's right.. I need to find a good OWN3D pic to mess with ya...

lol

Well.. I hope to see ya on RDSL.. I'm the one in the Fed ship of Death.. I'll be in full Terminator Persona on that campaign.. Feds are my specialty...

You'll be the "first one" on my list. <snicker>

Dogmatix!

« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2004, 05:29:57 pm »
Quote:

Taldren is working on some projects that they are not at liberty to talk about....

"James Bond kinda stuff"   heheh...SSSSSH!  

Dogmatix!

« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2004, 05:30:25 pm »
Quote:

The Truth is out there somewhere   ( I figured out your NDA saying No Dummies Allowed right)  

If only....!  

« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2004, 05:34:11 pm »
    No not That can say I have but I bet it a lot of though .erg erg We are dead in space I love when they say that.  

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2004, 11:43:35 pm »
OK, 1st, i want to say I'm a complete idiot when it comes to development. I've dabbled in C++ in my spare time, but I have  no clue as to how you develop a game, my statements are pure guesswork. OK, I'm ready to look like an idiot. Here we go.

Why whould it take a year? I mean, you've got good source code on file. all you really need to do is take OP, add the SFC3 reverse and warp code, add some new race slots, program  new weapons and make some models.

I can see how this is a big undertaking, this is not nearly as small as I make it out to be, but I don't see the need for a brand-new engine, just maybe an expansion(ala EAW or Tales of the Sword Coast if you know Baldur's Gate) to the existing OP engine.

What I'm trying to say is this: New games take at least a year. Some take MUCH MUCH longer(see Morrowind) but Expansions take only about six months, because 3/4ths of the work is already done, all you need to do is throw in some new stuff and you've got a new product. Maybe they could even do a stand-alone expansion.

This is by NO MEANS a critisisim of Taldren, I'm ready to kiss their feet for patching OP YEARS after it's relese. It's just that I know iI'm not smarter than everybody who's posted here, I know i'm missing something, I'd just like to know what.

Thank you for your understanding,

Merlin