Topic: Sirgod's rant about Poo...  (Read 8280 times)

Sirgod

Re: Sirgod's rant about Poo...
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2004, 10:58:24 pm »
Quote:

LOL Sirgod, I guess we got lucky with our cat. She doesn't seem to mind pills or vets.

http://www.freewebs.com/jamesrsmith/willow 2.jpg

She is, however, totally brainless. She also doesn't have a fully-working tail after she managed to dislocate it at the point where it joins up with the spine (nasty injury that one, nearly paralysed her). Also, she's great around people and loves making friends. But she can't bear to be near another animal, and has to set about killing any cat, bird, mouse, dog, wolf or elephant that she happens to be near. I've had to pull her off cats before so they could escape while they were still alive - for such a cat who is very sweet-natured around people, she is utterly vicious with other animals.

EDIT: you may have to copy that link into your address bar to see the pic.

Hehe, That's one cute Cat. I think I mentioned It before, But It's been years since I have owned a Kitty. Poo today, even though she will fit in one singly palm, Decided for whatever retarted reason she had, to attack My Boston , Gruntie bear.

Gruntie Bear is an old dog, Bitter, and Used to bait Squirells with Cheetoes, In order to chase them (true story actually for another post).

Poo Snuck up on her while GB was sleeping, And pounced. Needless to say It reminded me of the Pic with the eagle swooping down on a mouse, with the caption "Last great act of Defience"

Scared the Hell out of GB, and she quickly went on the offensive, Grabbed Poo by the neck, and Swiftly put her Back in her box.

this repeated most of the night, so I still don't know why the Roller Coster Derailed on CSI, as I was laughing so hard.

Stephen

IKV Nemesis D7L

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2004, 11:02:06 pm »
Quote:

and Perches on my shoulder. WTH?

Stephen  

Sounds like one we used to have.  Eventually it out grew that, sort of.  When it became too large it would lie across the back of your neck, rear legs hanging forward over one shoulder, forelegs and head hanging forward over the other.  Tail whipping around your face and purring in your ear.  All 20 pounds of it.

Then there was our Hunting Siamese cat.  It was very large, dogs left it alone, it was bigger than our beagles.  It would go hunting (over half a mile away) and bring back full grown rabbits.  Once it brought back a live rat, into the house where it let the rat go as a gift for my mother.  

Clark Kent

« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2004, 12:19:44 pm »
Since we're talking about kittens, I've had a hankerin for a kitten for months now, and Sirgod has me finally doing something about it.  A friend of mine came accross some kittens at a farm she goes to to ride horses alot.  She got medibs on  the last kitten:

I'm thinking of naming him Saberfang,

CK

P.S.  I like Latinas...
....And apparently Asian ladies as well...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Clark Kent »

DreadlordGW

« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2004, 01:31:54 pm »
Mize as well post this:

Kmelew

« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2004, 01:34:46 pm »
Sirgod...What Poo  really does when you're not around...

Scott Allen Abfalter

« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2004, 01:35:48 pm »
Could be worse, SirGod.  Could be not-declawed with a waterbed in the house.

Don't ask me how I know.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Scott Allen Abfalter »

Khalee

« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2004, 01:36:49 pm »
Now I want another cat or two or three  

Sirgod

« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2004, 02:57:54 pm »
Quote:

Sirgod...What Poo  really does when you're not around...

LOL, that would Not surprise mme in the least.  

Stephen

Stormbringer

« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2004, 03:03:55 pm »
Ah, Musashi has another picture for his collection.  

SL-Punisher

« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2004, 09:33:56 pm »
Quote:

But seriously folks...

Feline critters require special special handleing when it comes to oral meds.

A good friend of mine worked for a vet and swears by the following:

Pills, coat it liberly w/ plain butter (margerine), pop pill close critter jaws massage throat to encourage swallow reflex will gently holding jaws shut.

For manageing the claws if neccessary for transport or whatever, wrap said critter tightly in towel (yet another use for the towel) trust me it will save you from scratches.  

You know this is one issue were defense technology can save the day! You know those R2D2 looking point defense gatling guns found on naval warships? With a few modifications I'm sure we can reconfigure one of those to shoot cat oral medication. At thousands of pills per minute I'm willing to bet at least a few hit the mouth

SL-Punisher

« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2004, 09:34:51 pm »
Is that the texas school book depository...

dear god it all makes sense!! A cat shot kennedy!

AlienLXIX

« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2004, 11:58:01 pm »
Quote:

Quote:

and Perches on my shoulder. WTH?

Stephen  

Sounds like one we used to have.  Eventually it out grew that, sort of.  When it became too large it would lie across the back of your neck, rear legs hanging forward over one shoulder, forelegs and head hanging forward over the other.  Tail whipping around your face and purring in your ear.  All 20 pounds of it.

Then there was our Hunting Siamese cat.  It was very large, dogs left it alone, it was bigger than our beagles.  It would go hunting (over half a mile away) and bring back full grown rabbits.  Once it brought back a live rat, into the house where it let the rat go as a gift for my mother.  

Talking about gifts . . .  I had this little cat in high school named Screaming Meemee, she liked to patrol the house and grounds protecting us from dogs and other cats that weren't hers.  Mind you she only weighed in at 6 pounds!  You could almost say she had the heart of a Klingon.   Anyway one morning I was rushing around trying to get ready for school OK so I was more like a chicken with it's head cut off.  I knew I was cutting it fine to catch the bus so I go slamming out the door and jam my feet into my slippas (flip-flops) and screamed.  Meemee wanted to share her half eaten rat with me!  Needless to say I missed my bus.  

Rotten cat looked so proud of herself!

Sirgod

« Reply #92 on: May 08, 2004, 12:37:12 am »
EWWW. Actually My dog Gruntie likes to Bring me her Prey when she catches It.

rat Jam between the toes is just wrong.  

Stephen