Topic: Has anyone thought of these designs Please Sticky for Brainstorming sessions  (Read 15030 times)

Fallen_Warrior

Quote:

um ok u sure u want me to list what ships i have.  did i say also   , no just kidding it will take awhile to make a list of them all, i do believe u seen my post in the gaming forums awhile ago i believe, remember i have around 700 ships give or take a few. so just to let u know i am working on that list.  

well im prepairing a list of my own which is probaly about the same size as yours and then when i get the chance i want to weed out all the duplicate files and the low quality ones in favor of the better quality ones so everyone has a simple list and locations (be it either the person or persons or sites) of said ships i know its a huge job but there is alot of problems with sites with rare ships going down and never coming back up along with the normal hard drive crashes and losses of data.

manitoba

heres my done list so far,

andorian battleship,andorian destroyer,andoriandreadnaught,achillies,aegis,aeon,akira2(mymodified),akula,akula(tos)alexandria,amnesty
andorianbattlecruiser,andromeda,anomie,apollo,aquino,aquinox,argo(starblazers),arizona,arkroyal,armada,armoured voyager,assimilated voyager,atmossphericshuttle(bab5)
avatar,avocet,axton,azazel,b5(bab5),baker,baq,baracuda,bassmaster,battlehawk,bcg,beelzebub,behemoth8472,beliar,belknap,bintak(bab5),birdofdeath,bismark
blackhawk,blackstar(SG-1),bloodraven,borgassault,borgassimilator,borgbomber,borgcommandcube,borgcylinder,borgfrigate,nx-01,romhawk,borgmauler,borgmonolith
borgprob,borgrectangle,borgscout,borgsov,borgtac,borgtacdiamond,borgtacrectangle,borgtacpherical,borgtactcube,borgtroopship,borgziggurat,breenbch,breenca
breencl,breendd,breendn,breenff,bright,brinok,britian,c19,c28,c6,c7,caracara,cardasdef,cardstarbase,cardstaryard,cardfreighter,carnivore,centaur,centaurifreighter(bab5)
cardfreighter,chabot,challanger,chandly,charger,cheetah,cheyenne,concord,condor,connelly,constellation,constitution,comorant,coronado,covran(bab5),crab(bab5),craid(bsg)
cruiser8472,crystallight,cylonbase(bsg),d10,d16,d17,d2,d21,d24,d3,d4,d5,d6,d7,d71,deadalus,danube,darkangel(mine),darkangeldeath(mine),darkwater,dauntlass,davids
ddmap,defender8472,defiantborg,deltaflyer,depoebay,destroyer8472,diablos,fastattackfed(mine),fca(robotech),fcl(robotech),fcx,fdnh,fdx,fedcarrier,federation,fedfighter,fedptboat(mine),
felkor,fighter4(unknown)fighter8472,finch,firehawk,franklin,freedom,fslayerx,furious,galactica(bsg),galaxyx,gallant,galor,gornbs,gith,goliathborg(mine),goliathsov(mine),goshawk,gquan(bab5)
greendeath,gressman,griffen,gsten,hajwe,harrier,hatak(bab5),hca,hcl,hdd,hdn,headhunter(SW),hecate,hegh'das,heron,hff,hideki,hornet,hunter,hutet,hyperion(bab5),ica,icl,idd,idn,iff,imposer,intimidator(mine)
intrekira(mine),intrepidborg,ironside,janissary,jembat,jembb,jemca,jemdd,jemdn,jemlc,k23,k30,k6,ka'toc(bab5),kb11k,kc9,kcr1,kdn,keldon,kennedyrefit,kestrel,khaless(mine),khambatta
kiev,killerhawk,kimal,kingcobra,kingeagle,kl24,klingfighter,komododragon,kron,ktingamod(mine),kulinor,kvek,kvort,l24,l42,l9,lakat,lakota,lancher8472,land,larson,laxson,legate,leopard,lexington,lion,locutus,
loknar,lucifer,lynx,magma8472,maqmigh,martok,mdd,mephistopheles,minbarhcruiser(bab5),miranda,mirandatng(mine),msg,nakota,nanerslug(mine),narnfreighter(bab5),nebfrigate(SW),nebureign(mine)nebureign2(mine)
neghihr(mine),netel,nethnak,newhaven,neworleans,nqaqduj,ngoth,niagara,nial,nierrh,nkal,nova,nova1v(bab5),nship(mine),oberth,odysseus,omega(bab5),orionbc,orthos,osprey,p-51(ww2airplane),pakled
panther,par,pazuzu(SG-1),penetrator,pheonix,predator,probe1(space1999),prometheus,quasar,raider(bab5),rasilak,raven,rcon,red(reddrawf),relay47,reman,remora,remorarefit(mine),remorarefit2(mine),reptilicon,rheavy,rhodeisland,rkcn,
rnova,rogbattleship8472,romabout,rombcg,rombop,rtypek,saberclaw,saladin,salazar,santafe,sarek,sartan,scorpion,scout8472,seahawk,seneca,centaruifighter(bab5),sentryx,shania,shaniatmp(mine),sharlin(bab5),shelby,shelly,sirrius
snipe,solar,soul,sovx4(mine),sparrowhawk,springfeild,ssd(SW),stardestroyer(SW),starlance,starswallow,stealthcriser,steamrunner,stormbird,stormbringer,suvwiqeh,talarian,tardis(doctorwho),targwam,ds9,terrorbird(mine)
tetryon,thesius,thodd,thofrig,thocl,thrush,tie(SW),tieshuttle(SW),tiger,tigershark,to'craa(mine),tosakira(mine),tsushima,tyrannus,ultra1(space1999),ulysyes,eqiunox,ussalswinder(mine),ussmccauley(mine),vakor
valdore,valiant,varient(mine),vasad,vdan,venomous,veracidor,victory(bab5),viper(bsg),vkar,vodleh,volkoth,voodieh,vorath,vorcha,vorc'var(mine),vorc'var2(mine),vulture,wanderer,warlock2v(bab5),warship
whitestar1(bab5),whitestar2(bab5),whitewind,wingeddefender,wren,xdark,yorktown,zca,zcl,zdd,zdn,zff,zues

these r done ships,

Fallen_Warrior

ok i have most of those and the ones from your site i also have most of the files from SFC3files and models from dominion wars(all the way to 4.6 single download) unity 2 a third age also generations at war for sfc3 and a few other mods including babylon5 .06 beta and a hand full of others that i cant remember and everything else is so old i cant even remember where i got it from  but lets just say from adding up what i have on my hardrive ATM i dont have any doubles of the same ship unless its retextured or played around with by myself all in all i think i have over 1000 ships im compiling the list and i will be able to post something by tomorrow possibly later today depending on how tired i feel
also after reading your list again you have a wider varity of ships than me which is cool hopefully i will be getting some webspace soon and posting my retextures and mini mods i will also ad a list of who has what model and what site it can be found at so all in all we have a nice start already
anyway back to my list
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Fallen_Warrior »

manitoba

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by manitoba »

Fallen_Warrior

thank you very much I cant seam to fix the texture problem with the whoel left side been in darkness other than that im drooling
on the other hand my list is only half way complete ive already spent an hour on just my trek stuff so i will keep you all updated
thanx again for the model

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 pm by Fallen_Warrior »

Terradyhne

i have done the NX-05 but never got an answer on my e-mail for premission to release

Fallen_Warrior

Quote:

i have done the NX-05 but never got an answer on my e-mail for premission to release

thats funny because im waiting for the release of my NX-05 aswell i just wish i could post pics of it

yours looks great althought the secondary hull hanging down doesnt work it looks like another connie kitbash in my opinion but its still worthy of been added to my collection

Fallen_Warrior

well heres what i have so far my head is hurting too much to finish off the list for a few hours i know it isnt that detailed but these are the ships i have installed at the moment on my game these are all ready for the latest patch and can be zipped up at a moments notice i havent got round to doing my other stuf as it isnt on my pc and i wont be able to get it on till ive had my hard drive fixed
so heres the taster list:
PLEASE NOTE ALL SHIPS ARE TREK

Accuser
Achillies (retextured)
Aegean
akira
ambassador
anaconda
anomie
aquino
armada
asteroidbase
avis
8472 starbase
8472 behemoth
8472 bioship
bird of death
blackhawk
blood
bloodraven
boa
klingon bird of prey wings up, standard and up
borak
borg assult
borg assimilator
borg cube
borg cylinder
borg pyramid
borg scout
borg probe
borg shpere
borg stardock
borg tactical cube
borg troopship
breen ship
breen cruiser
breen battle crusier
breen light crusier
breen drednought
breen destroyer
breen heavy cruiser
breen frigate
breen corvette
brentnok
bright
brinok
bronta
c5
c7
brentnok
ekoor
car hybrid
caracel
car defence platform
car repair ship
tekok nor
car ship yard
carnivore
centaur
cerebus
car freighter
chabot
chandley
charleston
cheetah
cobra
condor
consecrator
constellation
consitution
corona
couger
8472 light crusier
crusher
d1
d2
d3
d4
d7
d9
d10
d12
d14
d16
d18
d21
dama
darmak
danube with and without weapons pod
ddmad
death talon
deathwing
deathwynd
8472 destroyer
defiant
defiant bory retexture
delta flyer
deamonhawk
devastator
diamond star
dkazanak
dkora
dominion shuttle
dominion base
dom bb
dom hc
dom hcp
dragon
dtai
duvahk
dvethex
dxorac
eagle
eaglehawk
eclipse
emperop
enterprise class
excalibur
eximius
fearless nx-05 mine
several fed bases
several klin bases
several rom bases
sevral freighters and fighters from all main races
freedom
feringi ship 6 varients unsure of names
furious
furious tmp retexture
galaxy
galaxy x
galiant
galor
ghijhoh
several gorn bases, freighters and fighters
gorant
greed
green death
griffin
hajwe
hakalora
heavy galor
hecate
heghdas
hideki
hirogen hunter
hornet
hutegh
hutet
hyd apollo
hyd atlas
hyd erebus
hyd hades
hyd hermes
hyd frieghter
hyd zeus
intrepid with nacells up and down
armoured intrepid
assimilated intrepid mine
isc intimidator
jaguar
janissary
javerlin
dom bug ship
dom battle ship
several jem hadar fighters destroyers and light crusiers
jeroth
k10
k23
kaleh
karemma
keldon
kimal
king cobra
king condor
kiwi
kleev
neghvar
kmirra
komodo dragon
korolev
kpak
kron
ktinga
kuilinor
kvek
kvortcha
l9
l24
lakat
lakota
8472 fighter
legate
leapard
light keldon
lionheart
lynx
8472 magma
marquis raider
marauder
massacre
matalak
medusa
melbourne
merchentman
minotaur
missouri
mortumhesta
nakota
naraden
nebular
netel
nethak
new orleans
ngort
niagara
nierrh
nightflyer
nightmare
nkal
norway
nova
rhoad island
NX-01
oberth
ocelot
odysseus
olympic
omen
various orion ships and stations all from previous version of sfc
panter
peregrine
phoenix
predator
prometheus
pulsar
python
qavek
car quantum base
quasar
rasilak
raven
relentless
reman heavy battleship
reptilicon
ripper
riskadh
8472 rogbattleship
all romulan ships from SFC2 converted to SFC3
valdore green and brown version
d'deradex
romulan bop tmp
ronin
saber
sartan
scimitar
scorpion
8472 scout
seahawk
seeker
selok
shadow
sidewinder
sinner
skyhawk
slayer
sona scout
sona battleship
soulwolf tmp
soulwolf tng
soulwolf future
sovereign
soyuz
spirit
stealthcrusier
steamrunner
stormbird
suvwiqeh
talon
talor
tamec
terrahawk
tholian light crusier
tholian frigate
tholian destroyer
tiger
tkorn
tornen
titan WZ version
ds9 transport
type 9 shuttle
tyrannus
valient
valkyr
vasad
vdan
vengence
vesuvius
viper
vkar
volkoth
voodieh
vorcha
vorcha carrier
vulture
wanderer
warrior
whitewind
advanced weapons platform
whitewind
wildcat
wingeddefender
wraith
hyd darkwing
yakora
yeager
zaneb
zgravva
ark royale
vertical warbird
32nd centry warbird
enerprise a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,z
nx shuttlepod
tmp klingon carrier
jw torpedo runner
jw klingonlight cruiser
jw kxca
firestorm tos
gumtu
fed fast destroyer
kvortcha dark version
rouge borg battle ship
jellyfish alien
edo probe
osprey
hospital ship
intepid prototype 2 versions 1 is mine
4 workbees
ares

thats it for now i hope this helps out im working on setting up an aol messenger acount and i have yahoo up and running im under theabsinthian@yahoo.co.uk

Klingon Fanatic

Here's an OLD request:

a high poly, uber accurate, Mealk Warbird from the ST: New Worlds intro movie, LOL

We need more sexy uber cool adversaries...

KF

Fallen_Warrior

i will see what i can do

Fallen_Warrior

well ive posted it on http://www.strategyplanet.com/sfc/files.shtml
just do a search for Nx-05 Fearless and it will come up i apolergise for not been able to post pics on here so you all can see it before you download it but there is a pic on the page with the download page
Enjoy
Oh any feedback on this is welcome but remember it is my first release so be nice

manitoba

if ur talking about seeing it that way with the mod viewer, its ok. blackspot dont show up in game.

Fallen_Warrior

Quote:

if ur talking about seeing it that way with the mod viewer, its ok. blackspot dont show up in game.  

yeah i know it doesnt show up in game which im glad of i couldnt find a way of sorting it out using the modveiwer im glad how it came out

red_green

Dam why sticky the thread when you can just bump it every 2 seconds    

Fallen_Warrior

Quote:

Dam why sticky the thread when you can just bump it every 2 seconds      

Well i hate posting so many in one day but it just shows how popular the thread is the aim of the thread is to have a list that can be downloaded of where the files are with the links of where they come from or if they arent downloadable anymore who has them so they may be passed on. Well thats the plan its kinda got side tracked with my new release, but myself and manitoba have been working on the list in small parts and ive spoken to Klingon Fanatic and he will sorting his list out which should get posted soon then we can get back on track

Also on a post you did red you mentioned something about wanting more hydran ships if you were to get a list of what you know of and get it on this tread it can be added and you get your wish of seeing more hydrans

Stormbringer

IIRC, the Melak is a cursed bird. Everytime some one tries it something bad happens. That was said in a couple of old threads i read dedicated to the melak.

Fallen_Warrior

the only Melak i have is the old Azel one im not even going to bother trying to retexture it as it doesnt have the whole "cursed" look about it as it is a problem ship

red_green

Quote:

IIRC, the Melak is a cursed bird. Everytime some one tries it something bad happens. That was said in a couple of old threads i read dedicated to the melak.  

Its not cursed at all. It has been done more than once. Its just people have too high expectations for it. Either its done and they don't like how it looks or The modeler gets tired of the nit picking and either gives up or doesn't release.

Franlky I get tired of hearing it requested because it has been done and I really think people are  spoiled with all the models that come out. You guys are model junkies or something -never have enough    Now I look at the Melak as a casual observer since TMP/ TNG rommies I'm not big on. But looking at it, it looks so similar to the Warbird. Only smaller and with a W in back. Even the engines to me look very close. Yet if you were to start to model one. You quickly find out how picky people are about that ship and every detail down to the micron. Yet they can't offer 1 single pic that isn't blurry. So where they get the idea that it has to look a certain way is beyond me, when there is no diffinitive schematics on it.

Anyway, that why I belive its a hands off ship cause people know its a no win prospect and only grieve will come from it.

Heres another rant. Even if someone started a Melak.  I bet it would'nt get 1'3 of the attention of this thread. I mean peeople release stuff and it goes to page 7 in 2 days, yet a thread where we need this model and that model stays on page 1.

Oh 1 more rant-I hate model requestrs who say they need this and that but we alreadty have too many TOS ships. Says who,  Fallen Warrior? The forum tends to go in cycles, there have been times when hardly a TOS ship comes out, then there are 12 at once. I tried to get a TOS mod going for SFC3 but had the last 5 posts in it. So to me at times there seams no interest in it. Maybe its more of lack of interest in SFC3 really.  

Stormbringer

I think for now most of the experienced modellers are sfc-OP oriented. After a while modelers will spring up who were introduced to SFC from SFC III and prefer modelling for that. Personally, I prefer OP but SFC III has it's good points. Most of these were additions to the SFC engine rather than deletions. For example tactical warp is good IMO. deleting fighters and special shuttles was bad. limiting the races was bad. removing t bombs was bad. Summary:  adding things=good, removing things=bad. [just in case developers are looking]
« Last Edit: May 23, 2004, 10:08:55 pm by Stormbringer »

Stormbringer

galactica and B-5 ships are out there.

EDIT:  Speaking of galactica, a ship that has not been done is the colonial destroyer, and it would be a simple kitbash of the existing galactica model. Nor have the battlestars with other names like atalantia and pegasus. Again simple bash work.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2004, 10:22:43 pm by Stormbringer »