Topic: No Easy way to Say this...  (Read 21449 times)

Captain Krenn

Re: No Easy way to Say this...
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2004, 05:19:49 pm »
My prayers for your family.  

Its not been a good day all around.

Sethan

« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2004, 05:36:48 pm »
Quote:

Thanks again guys. Yes this was my Nephew Skyler, Born on the 14th of February this year. I did a search here about the Pics I posted from the Hospital, But couldn't find the link for that day.

Here you go, Stephen.  Toasty0 kept a copy.

SL-Punisher

« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2004, 05:38:21 pm »
Gosh. I'm sorry to hear this  

My thoughts are with you and your family.  

Sirgod

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2004, 05:42:49 pm »
Thanks Guys, and Thanks Sethan and ToastyO for Having that. I knew It was somewhere around here, or that someone had, But my mind has been kinda Poor today needless to say. Thanks guys.

Stephen

Sarek

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2004, 07:06:56 pm »
My sincerest sympathy. I just wish there was something I could say, especially for your sister.

Sirgod

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2004, 07:36:43 pm »
Thank you Sarek, Et al. It's just turning into a crappy day for everyone I guess.

I can recall how bad I felt for My Friend Wulguru when his Nephew died, But untill your there, One can never really relate. For that I am sorry Kenneth.

Stephen

msnevil

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2004, 07:51:10 pm »
Oh, my God. One of my biggest fears is to see my girls die. (about lost one to pneumonia and another cord around the neck.)

I can't imagine what you and your family are going through. If there is anything we can do for your family. Let us know.

I sent some sympathy flowers your way. Courtesy of Mike and Sara Nevil. And the taldren members.  

Sirgod

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2004, 07:56:40 pm »
Thank You Mike, You've always been a stand up guy.

On Monday, I will try and Set up something with a SID's Organization for Donations to be made in Skylers name. It's the least I can do right now, as Everything is kinda closed untill Monday.

I know I'm once again rambling from post to post, But again, I'm finding that I do in fact have an extended family here.

I'll try and see If I can't get a website up also with pictures of the Baby if for nothing else, My own sanity.

Stephen

RogueJedi_XC

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2004, 08:11:11 pm »
My sympathies, Sirgod. Hate saying something generic like that, but I cannot begin to imagine the pain of losing a child and can think of nothing else to say.  

Kmelew

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2004, 09:27:49 pm »
Stephen,
I am so very sorry for your family's loss.  My prayers are with all of you in your time of sorrow.    

Gambler

« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2004, 10:03:55 pm »
What a tragic and terrible loss.  My thoughts are with you and your family now.

E_Look

« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2004, 10:38:13 pm »
I think I can almost sympathize.  I was told my second one, during his first weeks of gestation, had at best a 50-50 chance.  I felt like the life and color just went out of my world... I was moving around as if on autopilot.   My first one was strong and healthy, but still, news from a doctor like that plain sucks.  (As it turned out, things got much better and he was delivered successfully and now is a successful pain in my neck, I'm happy to report.)

It was a horrible feeling.  I don't know know what to say to you and your sister... a teardrop for the Mom and Dad and the poor baby.

Matsukasi

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2004, 11:05:38 pm »
Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours, my friend.

Ravok

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2004, 11:52:26 pm »
 I am sorry sorry i can't even type. Please give your sister my condolences.  

lloyd007

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2004, 01:53:33 am »
Deepest condolence to you and your family.  

SghnDubh

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2004, 01:56:19 am »

Sorry, bud. My thoughts are to you & yours.

Javora

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2004, 08:38:55 am »
I so sorry for the loss your family experienced, you have been though so much Stephen mere words feel so insignificant at this point.  I'll be praying that better times come for both you and your loved ones.  Take care.

Javora

Merlinfmct87

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2004, 02:51:41 pm »
What to say...

I don't know, what is the proper noise to make?

I'll say what is in my heart then: SirGod, the pain you are feeling is something that no body can even begin to understate unless they lost a child--and the only thing that does is demonstrate that each one's loss is unique and painful in it's own way. So no one can relate to the pain you and your sister are feeling.

This does not mean that you are alone, however. Don't be afraid to reach out to your family and your friends here on this fourm, and don't be afraid to stay alone when you need to. This pain won't go away, just as your love of him would not go away, but you will move on nonetheless.

This news has caught me off-guard, as it always does. I can only say this: Celebrate his life. It might have been short, but it was obviously around good people and loving parents, and he obviously gave you much love.

Don't forget that.

I'll light a candle for you tonight SirGod  

TheShadow

« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2004, 04:39:47 pm »
 I am deeply saddened to hear about your loss my friend. No amount of words could ever lessen the grief you and your family are feeling. I am praying for you, your sister, and all of you family. I am so sorry to heart about Skyler!

All my sympathies Stephen.

Will  

The_Joker

« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2004, 11:29:16 pm »
I'm sorry to hear this tragic news.  You'll be in our thoughts.