Topic: Indeed, Mister Mazzeppa  (Read 1725 times)

Offline _SSCF_Hooch

• Old Guy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Kirk was right
Indeed, Mister Mazzeppa
« on: July 06, 2004, 06:19:52 pm »
 :drink:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2004, 11:58:55 pm by SSCF Hooch »

Offline SSCF-LeRoy

• Kim's Clubhouse Painter
  • Lt.
  • Captain
    • SSCF.net
Re: Indeed, Mister Mazzeppa
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2004, 06:33:09 pm »
I do represent SSCF and on this count I do speak for them as they share the same view.

Hold on, back the truck up! While it seems that the Klingon regulars have intentionally insured that they are in opposition to the Federation by not flying Klingon, I attribute this to a common competitive spirit shared between us. Whatever the reason is, I don't give one low-flyin' flip about the reasoning behind their migration. It's their prerogative to do so if they so please. If they don't like us and don't wanna fly with us, then that just proves what bad sports they are. If they just wanna try a different race fer once, more power to 'em! Whatever the reason is, I ain't gonna lose no sleep over it. And I also prefer to represent myself when it comes to the opinions I hold.

Offline SSCF-Lister

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2004, 07:55:45 pm »
overhead comm. chirps...
         SSCF-Leroy.. please report to command HQ please..

Offline Sirgod

• Whooot Master Cattle Baron
  • Global Moderator
  • Vice Admiral
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2004, 08:57:33 pm »
Good Grief. This same old Arguement? Giv me a moment to Make some PopCorn Guys...

;)

Seriously, You are both Great guys, Why the Hell can't you Let this go.

Ok Fine, You both win. I was the Problem, and I loose. Jeese, Can we have any more Injections of Testosterone here?

Stephen
"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."- Father Kevin Keaney, Chaplain, Korean War

Offline Maverick

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2004, 12:31:40 am »
Holy sweet merciful God. This is a freaking game you guys. For God sake act your age and get over this crap, it's a freaking game. I haven't seen this much B/S flying around here ever. Anymore dick measuring or boosting I'm going to vomit so please STOP this stuff now. I understand I'm in no position to tell, or boss either of you around but holy crap this is getting out of hand so take my advice and sweep this under the carpet or at least keep it out of my sight. Or I and I'm sure others will be sure to keep it out of our sight but turning tail and running away from this community ASAP this is just completely absurd.

Please for the love of God tell me this was all in jest. Oh and if/when you do tell me that my answer is still "Knock it the hell off"

Insert your flames on me below, trust me on this I understand this is a game and will gladly watch as it rolls right off me since I know where the line to reality is.

Offline likkerpig

• Commander
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2004, 01:15:38 am »
Mav, were these the 'Flames' you were looking for?

I think it is Hootch on the left, Maz on the right. Or maybe it is the other way around, who knows?
I think Maz is on the right, with the bangs covering the forhead ridges. Damn cute couple anyway!

"Atheism is a religion like not collecting stamps is a hobby."