Topic: So what do you think?  (Read 719 times)

Offline Khalee

• Lt. Junior Grade
So what do you think?
« on: July 10, 2004, 12:36:29 pm »
Pork Chops and scalloped potatoes and corn on the cob, or Steak and baked potatoes and corn on the cob, or chili dogs with onions, or maybe just a salad with onions and tomatoes,sliced turkey, and cheese in it for supper today.

Offline J. Carney

• Son of Dixie
  • Commodore
  • Fortuna Favet Fortibus
Re: So what do you think?
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 12:47:51 pm »
Chops and potatos sounds good, but you can't have pork chops without some greens and cracklin cornbread!
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for. - Earl Warron

The advantages of living in the Heart of Dixie- low cost of living, peace and quiet and a conservative majority. For some reason I think that the first two items have a lot to do with the presence of the last one.

"Flag of Alabama I salute thee. To thee I pledge my allegiance, my service, and my life."

Offline Grand Master of Shadows NCC37385

• Captain
  • 107th Confederate Militia! Sic Semper Tyrannis
    • Gun Kit Builders
Re: So what do you think?
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 03:39:40 pm »
Not everyone knows what cracklin' cornbread is J. Carney. For those that dont, Cracklins' are rendered pieces of pork fat. Add them to your cornbread batter to make cracklin' cornbread. Some of the best cornbread you'll ever eat!

I'm God's gift to women!

You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.-Robert A. Heinlein

Help control the idiot population. Have your liberal spayed or neutered!