Topic: Dear Ms. Astarte  (Read 9137 times)

Offline FPF-AJTK

• You make it to the second commercial if your a
  • Lt.
  • Founding Member of the BLUE PLAGUE
Re: Dear Ms. Astarte
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2004, 08:19:11 pm »
ROFL! Only down in the South part of Florida, FS. You know, "Gods waiting room"?

It was primarily "seasoned citizens" that couldnt handle punching a hole in a piece of paper, rofl!

Oh, and st00pid people too.

RE-VER-SE: To move backwards, retrograde; movement that is not forward in nature.

[img]http://pages.sbcglobal.net/wanderer/_uimages/AJTK.jpg

Offline Astarte

• Feline Mixtress
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Mew? *grins*
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2004, 08:21:27 pm »
ROFL! Only down in the South part of Florida, FS. You know, "Gods waiting room"?

It was primarily "seasoned citizens" that couldnt handle punching a hole in a piece of paper, rofl!

Ooh!  Seasoned citizens.  Sounds good.  Pass me a fork!

Offline FireSoul

• Modder of shiplists
  • Lt. Commander
  • mew.
    • http://klingon.lostexiles.net/
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2004, 08:21:40 pm »

yeah, and? :) Do you know how far NORTH you gotta go to see Igloos? ;)
Besides, the inuit aren't foolish.. they use mobile homes now, of some insulated sort. Igloos are for movies and american tourists from Florida.  ;D

Author: OP+ Mod
Maintainer: Coopace
Author: Fests+ for OP
Creator: SFC-OP Mini Updater
Maintainer: SFC-EAW for OP Campaigns
Kitbash: SFC2 models

Offline FPF-AJTK

• You make it to the second commercial if your a
  • Lt.
  • Founding Member of the BLUE PLAGUE
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2004, 08:24:52 pm »
LOL! Well seasoned, but due to the aging process perhaps a bit chewy.

How far north for igloos? Um, New Jersey? Isnt that why DH is always in such a pissy mood? Sitting on a block of ice in a house made of ice with his jewels stuck to the chair?
RE-VER-SE: To move backwards, retrograde; movement that is not forward in nature.

[img]http://pages.sbcglobal.net/wanderer/_uimages/AJTK.jpg

Offline Green

• I'm not a
  • Commander
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2004, 08:32:57 pm »

Besides, I prefer going through hardware stores.  Lots of fun toys.  A set of screwdrivers is always a good gift.  A nice hammer.  ...  *nods thinking*   Almost wish we had a garage.  Then we could get the big stuff.  *nods some more*

*chuckles maniaclly and runs off rubbing her hands together*

Wow.  To hell with the shoes and stuf ... she's gonna make FS go out and buy a new house ... now that IS impressive.

Offline Father Ted

• Starfleet Chaplain-Recalled to Active Duty
  • Lt. Commander
  • Next to Ted Williams in the freezer
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2004, 09:13:01 pm »

Sicko! ;) Seriously, my B-I-L and his family are from Ontario, and they used to sound just like Bob and Doug MacKenzie. Where I come from we would say your hubby is good people. And you would be too.

Just don't insult the South. If I'm not around, Kim will be here with rolling pins to explain the error of that path..... :police:

Captain: USS Majestik Moose NCC-1712

"Live as brave men; and if fortune is adverse, front its blows with brave hearts." -Cicero
"Superman wears Jack Bauer jammies."-Anonymous
"Better to fight for something than live for nothing." -George S. Patton

Offline FireSoul

• Modder of shiplists
  • Lt. Commander
  • mew.
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2004, 09:22:52 pm »

Sicko! ;) Seriously, my B-I-L and his family are from Ontario, and they used to sound just like Bob and Doug MacKenzie. Where I come from we would say your hubby is good people. And you would be too.

Just don't insult the South. If I'm not around, Kim will be here with rolling pins to explain the error of that path..... :police:

Ya'all jokin. :P

Offline Strafer

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2004, 09:30:08 pm »
Besides, I prefer going through hardware stores.  Lots of fun toys.  A set of screwdrivers is always a good gift.  A nice hammer.  ...  *nods thinking*   Almost wish we had a garage.  Then we could get the big stuff.  *nods some more*

You know Sam, all you need to do is check in with the Administration office to see what's needed to have access to the hobby shop downstairs next to the laundry room...
--
Code: [Select]
Lineage II
Server                           Sieghardt                    deviantrealms.com (dead)
Chars       Strafer          L24 Rogue                  L64 Hawkeye
                StrayFar       L64 Tyrant                  L51 Tyrant
                StrawFur      L37 Scavenger            L49 Bounty Hunter
                StraightFour L62 Shillen Elder         L53 Shillen Elder

Offline Hexx

• Sexy Shoeless Lyran God Of War
  • Captain
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2004, 09:43:22 pm »

You know Sam, all you need to do is check in with the Administration office to see what's needed to have access to the hobby shop downstairs next to the laundry room...

Hey does FS live in that building where they (used to?) have that shop called ,uhmm, damn I can't remeber. Kinda over by the museum /police station?
Courageously Protesting "Lyran Pelt Day"

Offline FireSoul

• Modder of shiplists
  • Lt. Commander
  • mew.
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2004, 09:46:33 pm »

Hey does FS live in that building where they (used to?) have that shop called ,uhmm, damn I can't remeber. Kinda over by the museum /police station?

The YMCA? :)

Offline KAT J'inn

• CFO - Kzinti War Machine, Inc.
  • Lt. Commander
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2004, 09:47:55 pm »
TOOLS???!!!   TOOLS!!!    )(*&)_&_^_&_&#&#_(#& &##_#*

HOW COME I'M THE ONLY ONE STUCK WITH A SHOPAHOLIC!!!

AND YES WE GOT )(_+*#)(*#)+(*)#  IKEA HERE WITH THEIR )(*#@*)_*#)(*#   SWEDISH MYSTERY MEAT CAFETERIA AND FOO FOO SHOWROOMS!!   ARRRGHHH!!! 

<grumble>  There is one about 30 minutes from me. 

Now,  should I be worried that I own three times as many shoes as Astarte?

<grumble>  Foiled again.

Offline Astarte

• Feline Mixtress
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Mew? *grins*
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2004, 11:18:33 pm »
*spreads her hands in an innocent gesture*

I'm not your usual typical female.

I like computers.  *pets her computer*  I don't like people touching my computer.  It's pretty much as sacred as my purse. 

Of course I don't carry around a pink purse either.  I know you do J'inn...and I am so proud of you!  Takes a confident man to stand there holding a pink purse with pride and whimpering like a little schoolgirl.

My purse is a big....bag.  It holds my mini mag light, my darts, my mini D-dice, mini cards...Just about anything I happen to need at the time...stuff like that.

I'm just not normal.   Probably why I get along with you guys well enough.  *grins*

*pets J'inn on the head and sets him back in Rolling's lap*

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2004, 11:29:11 pm »
*spreads her hands in an innocent gesture*

I'm not your usual typical female.

I like computers.  *pets her computer*  I don't like people touching my computer.  It's pretty much as sacred as my purse. 

Of course I don't carry around a pink purse either.  I know you do J'inn...and I am so proud of you!  Takes a confident man to stand there holding a pink purse with pride and whimpering like a little schoolgirl.

My purse is a big....bag.  It holds my mini mag light, my darts, my mini D-dice, mini cards...Just about anything I happen to need at the time...stuff like that.

I'm just not normal.   Probably why I get along with you guys well enough.  *grins*

*pets J'inn on the head and sets him back in Rolling's lap*

Hmmm...... wonder if she ever visited Sweden for surgery........

<Snicker>

Offline FireSoul

• Modder of shiplists
  • Lt. Commander
  • mew.
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2004, 11:32:54 pm »
Then they did a REALLY good job.. because I personally saw a baby come out of there.  :o

-- Luc

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2004, 12:43:45 am »
Then they did a REALLY good job.. because I personally saw a baby come out of there.  :o

-- Luc
:rofl: :lol: :goodpost: :lol: :rofl:

Offline Ronin

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • subˇterˇfuge (sub-tr-fyooj) - Romulan foreplay
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2004, 12:54:50 am »
Well, sounds as though you are quite perfect for each other... understanding of each others hobbies, similar humor, back each other up on the forums...

Hats off to you both. *tips hat*

Just one moment... Nearly forgot... You can both find just what you are looking for right here in my area. And if you should happen to need assistance with the process I would be only too happy to help. The gentlemen you will see on the main page represent the seller... you will want representation that protects you.

Have a look at your next shared experience HERE and contact me for a private viewing at your convenience. (You will both appreciate the six-bay, 4,000 square foot detached garage and circular motor court. And the sellers have only just agreed to lower their asking price by an even million dollars. Don't miss this opportunity to make all your dreams come true.)

Contact me here and I will arrange your flight through my office.

Kind regards...
"Flying Romulan takes cunning. You either have it... or you die."

In The Beginning -- An unfinished fictionalized account of events surrounding the old Starlance League.

Offline Soreyes

• Commander
  • It's Not News. It's CNN
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2004, 02:39:16 am »
Have a look at your next shared experience HERE and contact me for a private viewing at your convenience. (You will both appreciate the six-bay, 4,000 square foot detached garage and circular motor court. And the sellers have only just agreed to lower their asking price by an even million dollars. Don't miss this opportunity to make all your dreams come true.)

Damn Shogun that just a few miles East of where I live in Splendor here in Silicon Valley (At least my Apt. has Internet Cable ;D )   

Ummmm Shogun isn't that the Calavaris Fault just two ridge lines East of that nice House? :o ;D

[img width=600 height=150]

Offline KAT Chuut-Ritt

• Vice Admiral
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2004, 03:24:27 am »

Damn Shogun that just a few miles East of where I live in Splendor here in Silicon Valley (At least my Apt. has Internet Cable ;D )   

Ummmm Shogun isn't that the Calavaris Fault just two ridge lines East of that nice House? :o ;D

And I thought Silicone Valley was is Australia between Tracy's ...........

<Chuut hears a rolling pin whistling as Kim winds he pin up>

.........hometown and Sydney, yeah thats it, near Sydney

*whew*

Oh Hiya Kim, welcome back!!!!

Offline FPF-Tobin Dax

• D.Net VIP
  • Commander
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2004, 06:50:54 am »
"HOW COME I'M THE ONLY ONE STUCK WITH A SHOPAHOLIC!!!"

You're a lawyer and had to be appropriately punished?
Suspected leader of Prime Industries, #1 Pirate Cartel

Offline benbean

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2004, 10:34:39 am »
ben.