Topic: Here is the skinny on KCW (flames not desired)  (Read 2173 times)

Offline _SSCF_Hooch

• Old Guy
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Kirk was right
Here is the skinny on KCW (flames not desired)
« on: September 29, 2004, 08:04:32 am »
I have been swamped at the base lately so I have not had my hand on things as needed, things have slowed down so that will change.

1. TraceyG is being hammered by school stuff right now and cannot play just yet. She has assisted a great deal and without her help this server might not be happening. I thought we could get this balling rolling by late September but that was foolish of me, sorry my lack of server planning experience bit me in the a$$.

2. I had 30th wedding anniversary that could not be ignored on pain of death, namely my own.  ;D

So that being said I will get to the 2.Net forums and talk things over with the others that are helping put this server together and come up with a solid time for a test server and a start date.

I want to thank all the those helping and the House Leaders, their XO's and the whole of the community for their participation in the draft and pointing out holes in the combat rules, which we are tweaking now.

Overall, it looks like around October 22nd at the latest, perhaps the 15th if all the other factors can be cleaned up.

Thanks Folks

Hooch

Offline ShadowLord

• Lt.
Re: Here is the skinny on KCW (flames not desired)
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 08:42:41 am »
Cool, thanks for the update I think we all just wanted to be kept in the loop..

So does this mean we can pump up the date for GW4? and have it kick off early-mid ..  OCT or is there work to be done for that ? 

Either way I appreciate all the work others put into these campaigns so guys like me can log on and enjoy.

ShadowLord

Offline GDA-Agave

• That's MR. Planet Battering Ram to you buddy!!
  • Hot and Spicy
  • Lt.
  • Fear my tequila breath!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 11:30:05 am »
NO FLAMING!!

Not even with good intentions?!!

Sorry, just couldn't resist!!   ;D

One of the few, the proud, THE GORN!!
Gorn Dragon Alliance - Protecting Ghdar and the Bruce Way!

Gorn Dragon Templar
"Protecting the roads to Brucedom for all travelers of faith"

Offline madelf

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2004, 06:13:59 pm »
Rgr that Hooch.  Ty in advance for all your time, effort and patience setting this up.  It's your server, do it however you want, and do it on your own schedule bro.  No one can ask anything better of an admin.

Offline FPF-DieHard

• DDO Junkie
  • Captain
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 07:38:55 pm »

So does this mean we can pump up the date for GW4? and have it kick off early-mid ..  OCT or is there work to be done for that ? 

Either way I appreciate all the work others put into these campaigns so guys like me can log on and enjoy.

ShadowLord

Nothing is ready for GW4.  Not possible.
Who'd thunk that Star-castling was the root of all evil . . .

Offline Bonk

• Commodore
  • You don't have to live like a refugee.
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2004, 07:32:43 pm »
I can have it ready for the 22nd! I just need the word from the house leaders and draft admin that the teams are ready. (And possibly a better server to host, but mine may prove adequate if I can get enough on to test...)

If its not on to run it without Hooch around then I guess we can postpone it... but I wanna play it so baaaddd!

eidt: In light of recent comments and in the absence of any input I'll launch it this Friday 8:00PM EDT.

So test the missions now! Stress the server now! House leaders and draft admin - finalize the teams! We're locked and loaded!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2004, 08:09:10 pm by Bonk »

Offline KBF-Kurok

• Lt.
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2004, 05:50:27 pm »
 :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: