Topic: .  (Read 30021 times)

Offline manitoba1073

• FLEET ADMIRAL OF THE YARDS
  • Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
Re: OutaLance Work Load + Timetable
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2005, 11:08:28 pm »
yes very welcome aboard. hehe   did i say told u so.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2005, 04:18:24 am »
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME Daihak !!!!!!!!!! Update on me..........doc appt on Friday,feeling a lil better , need MY NEW PUTER before I freak. Nuff said.
-MP

Oh one other thing.........For Mani or MarkyD........could one of you stack both the original and mini series vipers Marky did into 2 respective squadrons for use in OP ? I always loved the shots of them in the inverted V formation. 5 ships should be adequate for a inverted V. If it's too hard to do it No problemo as I know little about modlling
 :P
« Last Edit: January 27, 2005, 05:10:59 am by ModelsPlease »

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline markyd

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2005, 01:21:32 pm »
Welcome Daihak..... you get to make the tea being the new boy ROFL ;D

Only kidding dude, thats F_W's Job.... he's gotta do somthing  :D

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2005, 02:11:30 am »
UPDATE :

Ok i've used the time that I'm sick to get further along in the Romulan Invasion MOD. Not including any new ships that will need to be built/bashed/textured. The shiplist is complete. I've redone all the weapons to reflect more accurate stats for each based on all availible material. Some ships IE the Scimitar pretty much reflects what was seen in the movie weapon wise and speed /manuverability as best ya can get with SFC II/OP so it's UBER  but it's UBER expensive so it ways even.Some ships when redone are pretty crappy but  ya gotta crawl before ya run right? So it breaks even there. Also the ships available reflect again all availible information . I've reserved places for anything that OutaLance  decides to add as well. And as per discussions between myself and F_W playing any race OTHER than the Rommies will be no walk in the park so hopefully everyone will like that challange. IM, PM, or email me with any ideas anyone in OutaLance may have for ships/missions whatever. This is a group project. I being 'puter challanged right now so i can't texture,used this time to get the foundations laid on this project. Progress will depend on obviously everyone else is up to.
OK nuff said,back to work for me.
-MP

Ooops almost forgot. KF if ya need any FASA stuff for your MOD idea just let me know. And F_W what era style fighters exactly am i looking for ?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2005, 02:47:55 am by ModelsPlease »

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2005, 03:02:25 pm »
late TNG dude also great news on the invasion mod once youve got the new puter and your back to full health we can attack those textures

Okie......late TNG. Yeah I'm dying to get back to texturing and try out some new stuff.

Offline wulf111

• Member of OutaLance Shipyards
  • Lt.
  • OutaLance, Where Dreams Become a Reality
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2005, 10:54:23 pm »
you finally get your crayons back MP?

Chuck Norris floats like a butterfly and stings like a tomahawk missile. At mach 3. In the face.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2005, 11:55:39 pm »
This week, as I'm feeling alot better.
 ;D

Offline wulf111

• Lt.
« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2005, 11:46:29 am »
good to hear m8

Chuck Norris floats like a butterfly and stings like a tomahawk missile. At mach 3. In the face.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2005, 02:51:32 am »
Ok another update and questions, first off I have more ships  ;D. Secondly how hard is it to convert from MAX and LWO to playable ships ? Obviously I'm asking for a reason LOL
-MP

Offline wulf111

• Lt.
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2005, 06:44:53 am »
take me about 10 seconds to convert a ship from .MAX format to .MOD

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2005, 12:56:57 pm »
i take it your new pc has arrived and you have a copy of max and lightwave

No...........I have new models in MAX znd lightwave.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2005, 06:58:38 pm »
Quick update...........I got us a REAL SSD guru. He does not only Trek but Babylon 5 etc. And he loves our stuff, so any ships we build he said he'd stat EVERTHING for 'em. All he asks in return is when we can, render or model some of his ideas for use on his site. I think that's fair enough, I mean Azel has about a Gazillion pics and ideas just floating around, and so do many other OutaLancers.  More to follow........

-MP

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2005, 12:20:59 am »
SSD?
is that something for SFB or something :P
anyway i really have no clue it might be because im either very tired or its slipped my mind

I believe SSD stands for StarShip Data not sure. But I know he has a program to create the sheets. And from what I've seen the stats are pretty well rounded. The numbers easily transfer to the shiplist and make for some very cool new ships.He has already stated we may use EVERYTHING he has already done and looks forward to working on some new and challenging ships. Plus he digs the site and our already posted ships. He has stats for pretty much every race from Enterprise to TNG. And some of his histories are sweet as well. I mean how cool is it for the MOD(s) when he'll do all the balancing,we focus on the ships and then just add his numbers. One less worry.
-MP

Offline Sapharite

• El-Aurian
  • Lt.
  • Refit Yard Commander
    • Refit Yard
« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2005, 03:41:42 am »
How is the progress of texturing new Merced class. Somebody from Outalance was supposed to give her skins?  :)
Sapharite
=/\= Jimkirk =/\= (On Taldren Boards)
=/\= Kirk =/\= (Polish Division of the Starfleet)

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #74 on: February 16, 2005, 03:36:29 pm »
How is the progress of texturing new Merced class. Somebody from Outalance was supposed to give her skins?  :)

Ya mean the one from ASDB ?

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2005, 01:31:13 am »
I need a new BoP for "Romulan Invasion" a BIG one. 680meters of better please. Original design would be prefered. Something no one has yet seen. Wings can't be in the standard inverted V they must be straight........If anyone is up to this challange PM me there are other details. And yes Wulf it's another secret LOL  ;)
-MP

P.S. hope you're feeling better Myles. And.............2 Reman fighters for your MOD SFC3 ready. Just grab 'em off the threads.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2005, 11:19:50 pm »
I sent ya one the other day. Glad to see you're feeling better.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #77 on: April 28, 2005, 07:59:58 pm »
OK Raven sent me his latest Klingon. Who wants to tackle it ? Remember we get 30 bucks for each mesh we hook him up with and 15 bucks for textures, which will help for any OutaLance bills. Plus we get to use the model for our MOD.s

-MP

Offline manitoba1073

• FLEET ADMIRAL OF THE YARDS
  • Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #78 on: April 28, 2005, 10:36:10 pm »
which one is it MP ?

Offline Sandman3D

• Lt. Commander
  • Outalance Shipyards
    • SEDL
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2005, 08:24:43 pm »
Hey guys!! :) Well, I'm at the point where I can do a little meshing...textures are too involved right now unfortunately. :( If ya have a design you need meshed, let me know and I'll see about doing it...going stir crazy. :screwloose: Mapping will be difficult...still can't sit right or for too long (foots going numb as I type :(). Anyway, as I said, I can try a simple mesh for y'all. ;)
"Proudly you gathered, rank on rank to war,
As you heard God's message from afar;
All you had hoped for, all you had, you gave
To save mankind-yourself you scorned to save."