Topic: .  (Read 30026 times)

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
Re: OutaLance Work Load + Timetable
« Reply #80 on: May 17, 2005, 08:38:55 pm »
Great to hear you're feeling a lil' better. Have ya already meshed the ships we were working on a while back ?

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2005, 04:09:47 am »
I have a ship that needs a new "head" for lack of a better term, all the texturing is done already. Anyone have a free moment to hook me up ?

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline wulf111

• Member of OutaLance Shipyards
  • Lt.
  • OutaLance, Where Dreams Become a Reality
« Reply #82 on: May 20, 2005, 03:38:23 pm »
As some of you might know life for me has been getting very compicated with my divorce and i havent had much time at all for modeling and i do not see any in the near future so it is my sad duty to notify all that i will be going into semi-retirement from the modeling scene. I will be stopping in from time to time to see how everyone is doing and praise the great works that are posted. I wish everyone here the best and I will always count you all as friends

PS.   F_W i will be catching you on MSN sometime soon to send you all my WIP's maybe someone will get some use out of them

Chuck Norris floats like a butterfly and stings like a tomahawk missile. At mach 3. In the face.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2005, 03:38:58 am »
Ok folks it's about that time F_W and I need to know what everyone is working on so we can get better organized and get the stuff we need for the MOD's done. Thanks for all the hard work ya all put in to make ALL the games BETTER.

-MP

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2005, 09:23:15 pm »
Well, the ships I was working on are all done and released.  I still need to upload them to Outalance. 
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2005, 04:51:16 am »
Nicely done Miles, as you know next month I'll be heading back to the states, it will be about 2 months after that before I get my stuff back so I'll be out of commission (modelling wise) but I hope to continue to post on the forums till I'm back up and running.

-MP

Offline MDFSpacePhantom

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • MDF Forums
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2005, 01:05:02 pm »
If your still looking 4 help on the Textures . I've redid some ships and its e-z. Just let me know if I can help.

Here are 2 screenshots of ships I reTextures.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 01:20:13 pm by MDFSpacePhantom »

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #87 on: June 10, 2005, 12:27:38 am »
WE are always looking for help, so thanks for the offer. You'll need to get MSN messenger as that's how we communicate quite often to stay on top of our respective projects. I can send you a ship(s) that we need (re)textured, work on it and then when you're done we'll take it from there. Fair enough ?

;D :thumbsup:
-MP

Offline MDFSpacePhantom

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • MDF Forums
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2005, 04:28:58 am »
Ok cool my msn is robertaguilar66@comcast.net

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2005, 06:10:02 pm »
There seems to be a problem with the original site. Several times my sig disappeared and I went and redid my page only to find the pics had been corrupted. I noticed KF's lil Klink emblem is now missing so I'm figurring his page is screwed up as well. Anybody have a clue as to what happened ? Because all seems fine when I log in to the site to work on it.

-MP

Offline Adonis

• Dark Slayer
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Da Death Squad ™®©
    • Star Trek Excalibur
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2005, 04:36:02 am »
Ya got it dude
Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #91 on: September 08, 2005, 08:42:16 am »
F_w ya really need to give Mr.Cue an update of who needs space for their stuff on our site. IE Starforce2 and the rest of the crew. Personally if it was me I'd be kinda ticked that my stuff wasn't posted with all the others.
I understand that you've been really busy but it takes 2 seconds to shoot him a PM or email and then ya don't have to sweat it. Oh and BTW I have yet another possible member for you to consider  ;).

Offline MrCue

• Site Designer
  • Lt.
  • Proud Father
    • Battleclinic
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2005, 02:08:09 pm »
MP, you can give me the details of who need what if you like, take some workload of FW.

Offline GotAFarmYet?

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2005, 08:13:12 pm »
Nice job on getting smiley!

anyways you guys can have this one if you want it is a retextured scout, but I have no idea who did the orginal. The only error on it is that the sensor top needs to be mapped to the bottom and it is complete.

-GAFY?
People always said they wanted the government to listen to them and now the government is listening, taking notes and names...and coming to see you soon!

America-Not the land of the free anymore...
 Its the land of the freeloaders

Remember the axiom of big government bureaucrats: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. When, finally, under the crushing weight of taxes and regulation, it stops moving, subsidize it.

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2005, 10:52:53 pm »
Ok, need some help here.  This is a Klink bash I did sometime ago, but I got to the point where the work needed I couldn't do.  I'd really like to see this one get done.  F_W is working on a higher res version of the textures, but the mesh still needs some minor tweaks, especially in the back.  The mesh caps need to be mapped, something I can't do.  So any takers to finish this baby up?
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #95 on: September 12, 2005, 08:50:12 am »
WOW Welcome Smiley !!!!!!!!!!!

Nice job on getting smiley!

anyways you guys can have this one if you want it is a retextured scout, but I have no idea who did the orginal. The only error on it is that the sensor top needs to be mapped to the bottom and it is complete.

-GAFY?

Sbloyd did that one GAFY

-MP

Offline manitoba1073

• FLEET ADMIRAL OF THE YARDS
  • Lt. Commander
    • manitobashipyards
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2005, 10:51:27 pm »
2 more weeks and i should be back up and runnig,  almost have my second comp done again. lol.  ;D ;D   cant wait.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2005, 11:19:36 pm »
WOOHOO WB Mani  ;D

Offline Adonis

• Dark Slayer
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • Da Death Squad ™®©
    • Star Trek Excalibur
« Reply #98 on: September 16, 2005, 06:58:54 am »
wow...

Welcum Smiley my man :D
Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves.

Offline Antivyrus

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2005, 01:50:58 pm »
Welcome Smiley
 :D