Topic: TOS Seasonn 3 is MINE...it's ALL MINE...MY PRECIOUS!!!  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Dash Jones

• Sub-Commander of the Dark Side
  • Captain
TOS Seasonn 3 is MINE...it's ALL MINE...MY PRECIOUS!!!
« on: December 14, 2004, 09:22:30 pm »
Yep, haven't seen it yet, but I picked it up today in the US along with a copy of the extended version of Return of the King!

I now have it ALL, the ENTIRE TOS series!!!!

I just have to watch the third season...unfortunately my uncle confiscated it and gave it to my aunt and has now claimed he now has a Christmas gift he knows I want.  It's okay, he's promised in return that he'll purchase Voyager Season 7 for me as well...still now I have to wait for christmas...

:-[

But it's still MINE!!!

Anyone else picked it up?
"All hominins are hominids, but not all hominids are hominins."

"Is this a Christian perspective?

Now where in the Bible does it say if someone does something stupid you should shoot them in the face?"

-------

We have whale farms in Jersey.   They're called McDonald's.

There is no "I" in team. There are two "I"s in Vin Diesel. screw you, team.

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
Re: TOS Seasonn 3 is MINE...it's ALL MINE...MY PRECIOUS!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 12:02:01 am »
I had a slightly similar incident: I grabbed it, my wife said, "Put it back.  Someone (everyone knows I'm a Trek fan) might get it for you!"  I hope "Someone" accomplished his task; if I miss it my face will be redder than the plastic box it comes it.

Only consolation- I've seen every ep many times over.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 12:00:49 pm »
*maniacle laught*

i have download season 1-2 and 3 of tos and i can view them when i want, but i will check it again but it seem that the last mission of kirk with the tribble and the k-7 stations is not there, i might have over look but if its the last episode of the series then it seem to be missing. :rwoot: :woot:

Offline FPF-SCM_TraceyG_XC

• Empress of the Empire
  • Commander
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2004, 07:29:34 am »
Got the lot, TOS seasons 1, 2 and 3 on DVD now as well, Was it my imagination or did season 3 get released very quickly after season 2, which had a longer wait to be released after season 1. Not that I'm complaining of course. I had the entire TOS series on video that I got back in the late 80s, of course videotapes really only last about 10 years even though I still have them but havent watched them in over a decade now. DVDs, on the other hand, last as long as the DVD drive they run in, assuming they dont become damaged (and you can take screenshots and other stuff too).

I've been waiting awhile for these to come out.  :multi:
Captain FPF-TraceyG, Federation Protection Fleet

SFC2.net Admin member
SFC3.net Admin member
Voting member of the DGA
Member of XenoCorp, Squadron Commodore

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2004, 09:58:52 pm »
ahh but one big problem, dvd and cd's have a weekness there a mushroom that eat the plastic with the cd/dvd are made of, so it will short the live of it by a lot, that when the cd can't be read at hall, so the good old vhs tape is there to stay.

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2004, 10:12:59 pm »
since this is SFC, it must have been those magic mushrooms my hippie teachers knew about... heard they never miss, neither! :rofl:

Offline E_Look

• Grand High Scribe
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2004, 09:47:18 pm »
I finally got my copy of the Season Three set.  But it wasn't a Christmas gift :(   ; I had to go get it myself.  Ah well, at least I got it.