Topic: IS IT OUT THERE ? Searching for models (UPDATE January 31, 2007)  (Read 75220 times)

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
Re: IS IT OUT THERE ? (Please sticky )
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2005, 02:29:33 pm »
That ship by Tachy, is called the Excelsior B.  An SFC2 and OP version was made by Anduril from pictures of the original.  If you want, I can post it to Battleclinics.

From the Readme:

Greetings.

This is the USS Excelsior
NCC-2000B

It was designed by "Tachy" and built for Starfleet Command 2 and Orion Pirates by myself.  Keep in mind this is an unathorized recreation using the pictures posted at various sites and a semi-decent ortho provided to me and was not made for profit or my own glory.  Only for enjoyment within the aforementioned games.

The model has been set up as a Battlecruiser within the game and includes hardpoints, damage points, a taldren style break mod and is illuminated.

enjoy.

Anduril

Hey Dawntreader would ya mind sendiiing it our way via email,so as to not upset anyone ?

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2005, 06:03:46 pm »
Mp wasnt this that ship you first asked me to texture over a year ago?

Which one Miles ? BTW if it was over a year ago..........WHERE IS IT ???? Ya model tease J/K.Seriously though which ship are ya talking about ?

ModelsPlease, resident "Model Junkie" recovering from a tragic crayon sharpener accident.

Offline Dawntreader

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Captain Maverick, USS Dawntreader
    • Dawntreader Shipyard
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2005, 12:12:51 am »
It has been sent to both Furyofaseraph and Modelsplease.  Hope you like it.
Dawntreader Shipyard
"Where sky and water meet,
Where the waves grow sweet,
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,
There is the utter east."
-'Voyage of The Dawn Treader' C.S.Lewis

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2005, 12:49:18 am »
I just read the post and went to my mailbox and it isn't there  :'(
-MP

Offline Dawntreader

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • Dawntreader Shipyard
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2005, 02:17:10 am »
 :cuss:  STUPID YAHOO MAIL!!! :rant:
 :-[
It might take a while.  If you don't get it by tomorrow I will figure something else out.  Don't worry, I will find a way.
Dawntreader Shipyard
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,

Offline Centurus

• Bow before the power of my rubber chickens!!!
  • Captain
  • Master of the Rubber Chicken!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2005, 02:31:17 am »
This question is mainly directed to MP, but also goes for anyone else that reads this.  In another thread someone mentioned the ships that used to be on Tiberius Station.  Anyone have any of those Mirror Universe ships from that site?  If so, start coughing them up.  hehehehe
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2005, 08:01:25 am »
This question is mainly directed to MP, but also goes for anyone else that reads this.  In another thread someone mentioned the ships that used to be on Tiberius Station.  Anyone have any of those Mirror Universe ships from that site?  If so, start coughing them up.  hehehehe

Good news is I do have those ships, bad news........they're in a puter in the states and I'm in Japan. Please folks if anyone has 'em upload 'em to Battleclinic.

It might take a while.  If you don't get it by tomorrow I will figure something else out.  Don't worry, I will find a way.

Thanks much appreciated.

-MP

Offline Chris Johnson

• I used to be a Captain a forum or two ago...
  • Lt.
  • Hai! Hai!
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2005, 11:55:28 am »
I wish I was you, Modelsplease.  That way I can visit where I lived at a decade-and-a-half ago. (I was a "Military Brat"; my dad was U.S. Army and was stationed at Camp Butler, Okinawa for three years, from early-1990 to late-1993.  My whole family was there, so I was spoiled for three-and-a-half years.)

Darn camera, when I took this picture I was a bit too quick.  I hate blurry pictures but thought this one was worth while to keep:

"Oh, shut up!" -- Wil Wheaton to Wesley Crusher

Offline F9th0mega

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Constitution Class - The one, the Only, the BEST
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2005, 03:34:11 pm »
if anyones found the B or can tell me how to properly export the 3dsmax stuff to sf format  and lower the poly count ud be REALLY grateful :D thanks btw emal is white.eagle.14@gmail.com need an invite? i have 12 i think :D
Alternate universe:  Khan was banished for preserving the peace. The Genesis device was really a super weapon and kirk had planned to use it on the klingons. Chekov found the Botany Bay and khan hijakced and killed the evil reliant crew in an effort to destroy the genesis device.    Ahh i love it :D The alternate universe rocks.

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2005, 05:43:58 pm »

Good news is I do have those ships, bad news........they're in a puter in the states and I'm in Japan. Please folks if anyone has 'em upload 'em to Battleclinic.

Thanks much appreciated.

-MP

DANG!!!!!  Is there anyone in the states that could send you the hard drive?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
The pen is truly mightier than the sword.  And considerably easier to write with.

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2005, 07:58:18 pm »
Mp wasnt this that ship you first asked me to texture over a year ago?

Which one Miles ? BTW if it was over a year ago..........WHERE IS IT ???? Ya model tease J/K.Seriously though which ship are ya talking about ?
the excelcior thingy

THOSE ships have NEVER been released F_W. They're all ours. They may have similarities to this Excel but that's where it ends. They're intended to be new classes all together. BTW does that mean ya found 'em?

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2005, 08:09:28 pm »

Thanks much appreciated.

-MP

DANG!!!!!  Is there anyone in the states that could send you the hard drive?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anyone wanna go to Chicagoi znd find the model folder I hid on my sons puter for safe keeping ? In fact I guarentee I have at least 100 ships that people forgot about.
-MP

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2005, 09:45:17 pm »
He's your son.  Can't you get him to burn the files to disc and ship them to you?  hehehehe

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2005, 05:23:07 am »
LOL yup MP has a son, I'm a single dad, my X walk out on us when he was 3 months old. I raised him by myself. To anser the questions......

1. Why not have him do it ?
A) I need to see the puter cause I hid the files 2 years ago
B) If he screws up WE ( The community ) loose all the ships I have there.

2. When did this happen ?
My son was born 11 years ago

And a big THANK YOU to whoever stickied this thread for me.
-MP

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2005, 08:10:03 am »
Too bad you can't just have him send you the whole computer.  hehehehehe  If anyone else has these ships, POST OR ELSE!!!  hehehe  Just kidding, but DO POST!!!

Offline ModelsPlease

• Retired Model Junkie
  • Commander
  • ModelsPlease
« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2005, 05:20:28 pm »
It has been sent to both Furyofaseraph and Modelsplease.  Hope you like it.

Ack still no mail  :'(

Offline Dawntreader

• Lt. Junior Grade
    • Dawntreader Shipyard
« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2005, 10:54:31 pm »
I am tempted to post that ship somewhere.  Here is a thought.  I could upload the ship to my geocities account.  Then e-mail the link.  since the file won't be linked anywhere else, it will be like it doesn't exist.  No one will be able to find it unless I give them the link.
Dawntreader Shipyard
Doubt not, Reepicheep,
To find all you seek,

Offline Centurus

• Captain
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2005, 03:17:07 am »
I am tempted to post that ship somewhere.  Here is a thought.  I could upload the ship to my geocities account.  Then e-mail the link.  since the file won't be linked anywhere else, it will be like it doesn't exist.  No one will be able to find it unless I give them the link.

Knowing Geocities, within a few weeks the link really won't exist.  hehehehehehehe

Offline F9th0mega

• Lt. Junior Grade
  • Constitution Class - The one, the Only, the BEST
« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2005, 12:30:15 pm »
OOOOOOOOOOOO i hvae a scheme, go to passport.net and register your email with them then use MSN messenger to send it to people!!!
Alternate universe:  Khan was banished for preserving the peace. The Genesis device was really a super weapon and kirk had planned to use it on the klingons. Chekov found the Botany Bay and khan hijakced and killed the evil reliant crew in an effort to destroy the genesis device.    Ahh i love it :D The alternate universe rocks.

Offline Klingon Fanatic

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2005, 02:15:47 pm »
 :D

Did anybody get my e-mail about the Excelsior B?

KF
HoD Radjekk Vor Thruum
IKV Kraag Dorr
SuvwI' Qeh KCC
Commander, Task Force Kraag Dorr's Teeth First Strike Squadron