Topic: EAW CD Key problem. What do I do now??  (Read 102462 times)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
Re: EAW CD Key problem. What do I do now??
« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2007, 09:04:19 am »
Hello Avatar

Welcome to the Starfleet Command Forum

what is your problem and i will try to help you?

Offline Lieutenant_Q

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2007, 11:59:20 pm »
Question, Since OP is getting hard to find.  Any chance we could BUY new CD Keys from you guys?
"Your mighty GDI forces have been emasculated, and you yourself are a killer of children.  Now of course it's not true.  But the world only believes what the media tells them to believe.  And I tell the media what to believe, its really quite simple." - Kane (Joe Kucan) Command & Conquer Tiberium Dawn (1995)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #162 on: April 05, 2007, 12:57:36 pm »
i can sell mine, but i don't know if the cd key can be use for multyplayer, i never play multy player and i don't rememeber if i buy the game use or new.

Offline [ISC]Phaser

• Fleet Admiral
  • Lt. Junior Grade
  • "Fire in the Bowl"
« Reply #163 on: April 05, 2007, 02:17:07 pm »
Just so ya know, if you play Orion Pirates or Empires at War over at Gamespy you can give your key to 20 people and you all can play together with that same key at the same time, BUT if you play on the Dynaverse only 1 player with that key can play at a time.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2007, 05:27:29 pm »
that's good to know :)

Offline papaloo

• Ensign
« Reply #165 on: February 27, 2008, 05:02:01 pm »
I purchased EAW and it came with the OP 16 character key.  I need help from whichever admin is currently dealing with the keys.  Thanks for your help.

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #166 on: February 27, 2008, 05:27:55 pm »
first Welcome to the dynaverse forum

two go here:http://www.dynaverse.net/forum/index.php/board,3269.0.html

its the place for cd key problem :)

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #167 on: February 27, 2008, 05:31:18 pm »
opp s you already here :)

well don't worry you will received a new number soon.

Offline CABAL49

• Ensign
« Reply #168 on: March 22, 2008, 04:33:07 pm »
Hi, I just found Star fleet Command 2: Empires at war under some stuff in my room and I decided to play it again only to find my cd key invalid. I have switched computers since I got it, I have lost the case but I have a pretty good idea were it could be. Thanks

Offline mxlj

• Ensign
« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2008, 10:33:55 am »
hello, i bought starfleet command empires at war II a few years ago. it was new from store. it came with the 16 digit code that says it is invalid. i need to get a 20 digit code i guess. i had it previously installed on my computer. i dont remeber how installed it years ago? but mt old hard drive got a virus and crashed recently. so i am in the process of installing all my games again on the new hard drive.  so what do i need to do? coantact Frey? is that right?

Offline Don Karnage

• Lt. Commander
« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2008, 11:23:37 am »
i think so, anyway he will be able to help you for that.

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
  • "The Terminator" Pestalence_XC, Xenocorp
« Reply #171 on: October 24, 2008, 01:23:41 pm »
Yes.. send FA_Frey_XC a PM and he can help you out.
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Xenocorp / Dynaverse.net Moderator & Beta Test Team
SFC 4 Project QA Coordinator
Taldren Beta Test Team
14 Degrees East Beta Test Team
Activision Visioneers SFC 3 Beta Test Team

Ravok

« Reply #172 on: October 24, 2008, 06:00:40 pm »
My wife accidental threw my OP CD case away with my code on it. ( It caused the only fight we have had to date. I got really upset :-[)

Is it possible to get another? I want to install the new OP plus.

BTW Thanks Pestilence !! :)

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #173 on: October 26, 2008, 12:56:01 pm »
Ravok

Taldren gave Frey the CD Key Generator for EAW and OP .. If you send him a PM, he may ask for some information of the edge of the CD to verify that you have a legit copy, at that time, he will give you a new key for the game.

What I do is make a copy of the game disk since it is not secure rom and since it is not required to be in the drive to play the game,, after making a copy of the disk, I write my key of the CD itself.. this way it doesn't get lost.. Just an idea for ya (plus you would also have a backup of the game).
"You still don't get it, do you?......That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!"

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team

Ravok

« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2008, 02:26:34 pm »
Ravok

Taldren gave Frey the CD Key Generator for EAW and OP .. If you send him a PM, he may ask for some information of the edge of the CD to verify that you have a legit copy, at that time, he will give you a new key for the game.

What I do is make a copy of the game disk since it is not secure rom and since it is not required to be in the drive to play the game,, after making a copy of the disk, I write my key of the CD itself.. this way it doesn't get lost.. Just an idea for ya (plus you would also have a backup of the game).

Thanks Pestalence. :) But im a computer moron.
 How would I go about doing such a thing??

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2008, 02:43:26 pm »
Basically, create a new folder and copy the contents of your game CD to the folder (all files).

Remove the game disk

Insert a blank CD-R disk

Highlight all files and folders from the new folder and drag them to your CD Icon.. a window will pop up showing the files.. click Burn and set burn speed to x16 (medium).. You can also label the disk SFCOP at this time too.. when the disk is finished burning.. it will eject and then re-insert itself and you ahould see the Auto-play window pop up if the burn was sucessful..

This is using the native Windows burning protocal.. You get a cleaner burn if you have Nero.. with nero, all you have to do is click Disk Backup and follow the instructions.
Just make sure that you do not burn faster than x16 or you get read errors upon installing from that disk.

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team

Offline SFBKludge

• Ensign
« Reply #176 on: December 26, 2008, 10:55:07 am »
First things first.

I am a COMPLETE Moron when it comes to computer stuff.

My son bought me a copy of SFC:OP for XMas.(Drooled when I saw it. Wanted it for years.) I seem to be having some trouble getting it to accept the code listed on the jewel case. This code matches what is on the CD itself except the first two letters are different. The code is 12 characters long (excluding dashes). I tried it twice first in UC then LC.

I already had trouble getting anything typed in the Key area. But read the tip on resizing the window and it worked for my XP operating system.

BTW other than the code on the CD that I mentioned above I dont see any other sort of numbers on the CD that would be of use.

Offline Pestalence_XC

• "The Terminator"
  • Commander
« Reply #177 on: December 26, 2008, 09:27:27 pm »
First things first.

I am a COMPLETE Moron when it comes to computer stuff.

My son bought me a copy of SFC:OP for XMas.(Drooled when I saw it. Wanted it for years.) I seem to be having some trouble getting it to accept the code listed on the jewel case. This code matches what is on the CD itself except the first two letters are different. The code is 12 characters long (excluding dashes). I tried it twice first in UC then LC.

I already had trouble getting anything typed in the Key area. But read the tip on resizing the window and it worked for my XP operating system.

BTW other than the code on the CD that I mentioned above I dont see any other sort of numbers on the CD that would be of use.

Taldren gave FA_Frey_XC the CD Key Generator for EAW and OP .. If you send him a PM, he may ask for some information of the edge of the CD to verify that you have a legit copy, at that time, he will give you a new key for the game.

Member :
Taldren Beta Test Team

Offline adsm08

• Ensign
« Reply #178 on: July 12, 2009, 09:09:57 pm »
Well we all know why I am posting here so I don't think I need to explain it. i had a legit key obtained from interplay years ago and then like the *sarcastic tone* super-organized genius that i am, lost it and switched computers. Help.

Offline aphrochine

• Ensign
« Reply #179 on: October 03, 2009, 11:48:51 am »
Is Frey the only one with the key generator??