Topic: Economy of Force Mini-Campaign  (Read 16711 times)

762_XC

Re: Economy of Force Mini-Campaign
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2005, 07:53:00 pm »
What are your thoughts on "n" variants?

Offline HoHhoch

• Lt. Junior Grade
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2005, 07:58:45 pm »
It sounds interesting I would be interested on being on a team with trauma tech and warp 10.
Thanks
HoHHoch

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2005, 08:01:32 pm »
What are your thoughts on "n" variants?

Hadn't thought about those.  Ok I imagine

762_XC

« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2005, 09:48:52 pm »
Really? I would think no, just to be historical.

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2005, 05:58:02 am »
Really? I would think no, just to be historical.

I don't like them....but I also recognize that factoring the fighter purchases might be a huge pain in the ass.  Your call.

Offline KHH Jakle

• Lt.
Victory Points Summary
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2005, 01:28:38 pm »
This is laid out above, but I thought I'd pull it together in one post.

A.  Prior to start of the Mini-Campaign, you can earn VP's by not spending your full allotment of initial ship purchasing power.

example: if you have 1850 for purchasing your ships, yet you only spend 1830, you earn 20 VP's right from the outset.

B. Scenario Points:  Each side can earn points from each scenario.  They are generated as follows:

1 - When the two forces have different total combat BPV's (which includes the ships BPV + fighters, not commander's options), the smaller force will earn the equivalent of that difference in VP's IF they do not disengage until at least 2 minutes after game start, along with meeting the general disengagement requirements (score internals on one enemy ship or have one of their ships crippled)

2 - Each ship can buy up to 20% of their combat value (BPV + Fighters) in Commander's Options (mines/marines/repairs), but they pay these points to their opponents in VP's

3 - at the end of the scenario, each team will earn points based on a % of the ships BPV (this is BPV + fighters and drone upgrades) dictated by what they did to it (see scale several posts above). 

Each of these 3 sources are totaled up for each side for each scenario and will determine a Scenario Winner.  The Scenario winner get's a 10 point bonus added to the points won in that scenario  , then each teams points will then go to the Campaign VP pot. 

After all 6 scenarios are completed, all the VP's will be totalled up for each side to determine a winner.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2005, 08:09:08 am by Jakle »